If the book, movie, and other movie weren’t enough, DC Entertainment will release the graphic novel version of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo on Nov. 13, written by crime author Denise Mina and illustrated by Andrea Mutti and Leonardo Manco. We already gave you a super-early preview back in April, and here are a few more to tide you over until the release. First up: Check out Lisbeth Salander’s hacking skills in graphic novel form.
Posted October 1 2012 — 10:59 AM EDT
- Sluggish Fourth of July boxoffice no picnic for Hollywood
- Michael Fassbender is the Dude for upcoming 'Big Lebowski' live read in Montreal
- ESPN pulls golf tourney off Trump course
- Jerry Weintraub, veteran Hollywood producer, dies at 77
- Bill Cosby said in '05 deposition he acquired drugs to give women for sex
- Exclusive 'Royal Pains' clip: Hank is suspicious of Evan and Boris
- LeBron James will premiere Amy Schumer's Trainwreck in Akron
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Kendall Jenner, Liv Tyler, Jessie J & More!