If the book, movie, and other movie weren’t enough, DC Entertainment will release the graphic novel version of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo on Nov. 13, written by crime author Denise Mina and illustrated by Andrea Mutti and Leonardo Manco. We already gave you a super-early preview back in April, and here are a few more to tide you over until the release. First up: Check out Lisbeth Salander’s hacking skills in graphic novel form.
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters