The Price is Right has named its very first male model, striking a blow for Plinko-related gender-equality everywhere. Twenty-four-year-old Rob Wilson—the frontrunner in EW’s own poll—demonstrated the blank smile and awkward stance necessary to show off wood-paneled hot tubs and karaoke machines, beating out hundreds of other similarly qualified hopefuls. Wilson’s stint starts Oct. 15 and will last for at least one week, marking a break in the CBS game show’s 40-year history of exclusively female models.
Posted October 6 2012 — 2:02 PM EDT
- Cheryl Lynn and Anita Baker might be feuding
- Keke Palmer joins 'Grease: Live' cast
- Frankie Grande announces summer tour
- Demi Lovato helps launch new mental health campaign
- Watching 'Game of Thrones' just got even easier
- Aziz Ansari explains upcoming book Modern Romance in 'nice huge Twitter rant'
- 'The Bachelor': Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff call it quits