The Price is Right has named its very first male model, striking a blow for Plinko-related gender-equality everywhere. Twenty-four-year-old Rob Wilson—the frontrunner in EW’s own poll—demonstrated the blank smile and awkward stance necessary to show off wood-paneled hot tubs and karaoke machines, beating out hundreds of other similarly qualified hopefuls. Wilson’s stint starts Oct. 15 and will last for at least one week, marking a break in the CBS game show’s 40-year history of exclusively female models.
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Our exclusive audience with the queen of second chances
- 'Bachelorette' first promo: This crazytown ain't big enough for the both of them
- 'Originals' boss breaks down latest shockers, previews a devastating finale
- 'Ant-Man' gets a tiny billboard campaign
- Django Django unveil trippy, magenta-hued video for 'Beginning to Fade'
- 'Agents of SHIELD' spinoff to star Adrianne Palicki, Nick Blood
- AC/DC drummer Phil Rudd pleads guilty
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet style: We grade the looks
- ACM Awards 2015 red carpet arrivals: What they wore
- Blake Lively in 'Age of Adaline': Style when you're forever 29
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- Katy Perry, Tim & Faith, Blake Lively and More!