The Price is Right has named its very first male model, striking a blow for Plinko-related gender-equality everywhere. Twenty-four-year-old Rob Wilson—the frontrunner in EW’s own poll—demonstrated the blank smile and awkward stance necessary to show off wood-paneled hot tubs and karaoke machines, beating out hundreds of other similarly qualified hopefuls. Wilson’s stint starts Oct. 15 and will last for at least one week, marking a break in the CBS game show’s 40-year history of exclusively female models.
Posted October 6 2012 — 2:02 PM EDT
- Watch Kelly Clarkson adorably forget the lyrics to her songs
- Katy Perry reveals which line of her DNC speech Orlando Bloom wrote
- Chandra Levy miniseries in works at TNT
- Nick Jonas, Demi Lovato send fans on scavenger hunt for concert tickets
- 'Pokémon Go' nests are reportedly spawning different Pokémon
- Disney changes 'Avengers: Infinity War Part 1' title
- Constance Wu says Matt Damon's 'Great Wall' perpetuates 'racist myth'