Yet another blow for true love: Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are separating after 30 years of marriage, People reports. The diminutive couple – he’s 5’ tall, she’s 5’1” – reportedly dated for 11 years before tying the knot in 1982. Though both are best known for their onscreen appearances, their jointly founded Jersey Films production company was behind movies including Pulp Fiction, Erin Brockovich, and Garden State. DeVito and Perlman, who met years before filming Taxi together, also starred in the 1996 children’s film Matilda, which DeVito directed. They have three children together: Lucy, 29, Grace, 27, and Daniel, 25.
Posted October 8 2012 — 1:09 PM EDT
- Neil Casey joins 'Ghostbusters' reboot
- Netflix announces original film premiere dates
- Brian Grazer suspected 'Cowboys & Aliens' would be a dud
- Judge explains why he unsealed Bill Cosby deposition
- And the final 'Bachelor in Paradise' contestant is ...
- 'Disney Infinity 3.0' developer discusses bringing iconic 'Star Wars' characters to the franchise
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner describes two main characters--and why L.A.
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!