Yet another blow for true love: Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are separating after 30 years of marriage, People reports. The diminutive couple – he’s 5’ tall, she’s 5’1” – reportedly dated for 11 years before tying the knot in 1982. Though both are best known for their onscreen appearances, their jointly founded Jersey Films production company was behind movies including Pulp Fiction, Erin Brockovich, and Garden State. DeVito and Perlman, who met years before filming Taxi together, also starred in the 1996 children’s film Matilda, which DeVito directed. They have three children together: Lucy, 29, Grace, 27, and Daniel, 25.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Sofia Vergara makes Catchphrase sexy on Fallon
- Bryan Adams comments on Ryan Adams' 'Summer of '69' cover
- Joss Whedon explains why he quit Twitter
- 'An Open Secret': Watch trailer to Amy Berg's explosive Hollywood pedophile doc
- 'Person of Interest' showrunners talk season 4 and its emotional finale
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Inside the tie-in to 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'
- 'Person of Interest' season 4 finale react: A new world order
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Taylor Swift, Cate Blanchett, James Marsden & More!