Pixar’s been tagging its films with hilarious digital shorts ever since A Bug’s Life in 1997. The newest, Partysaurus Rex, debuted in front of the recent re-release of Finding Nemo 3-D, and bears Pixar’s trademark blend of wholesome fun and irreverent stabs at pop culture. Watch out for a tongue-in-cheek reference to fun-sucking hipsters and a rubber ducky lamenting “No more tears,” à la Master P.
- Amber Heard claims Johnny Depp has been 'stonewalling' divorce proceedings
- Of Mice & Men's Austin Carlile: 'I was clinically dead for three hours'
- Grammy Foundation to honor B.B. King with tribute
- 'Shawshank Redemption' tree knocked down by high winds
- Adam Sandler's next Netflix movie adds Terry Crews, Kevin James, Nick Swardson
- Carpool Karaoke series coming to Apple Music
- Nick Jonas 'disappointed' by his lack of VMA nominations