Pixar’s been tagging its films with hilarious digital shorts ever since A Bug’s Life in 1997. The newest, Partysaurus Rex, debuted in front of the recent re-release of Finding Nemo 3-D, and bears Pixar’s trademark blend of wholesome fun and irreverent stabs at pop culture. Watch out for a tongue-in-cheek reference to fun-sucking hipsters and a rubber ducky lamenting “No more tears,” à la Master P.
- First Listen: Ellen Pompeo on Meredith's shocking 'Grey's Anatomy' attack
- Al Pacino and Melanie Griffith join Where the White Man Runs Away
- Lamar Odom makes first public appearance since hospitalization
- Luke's daughter, April, and Mrs. Kim are back for 'Gilmore Girls'
- Kevin Bacon has a creepy kid in the trailer for horror movie 'The Darkness'
- Russell Simmons, Tony Rock to present All Def Movie Awards
- Everything you missed from Kanye West's 'TLOP' premiere
- Check out the new Maz Kanata 'Star Wars' action figure
- Burt Reynolds Through the Years
- 'The Walking Dead’: Exclusive EW Portraits
- Exclusive Look at 'The Walking Dead' Midseason Return
- 30 Exclusive First Look Photos at the New Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- This Is What the Grammys Looked Like in 1996