Pixar’s been tagging its films with hilarious digital shorts ever since A Bug’s Life in 1997. The newest, Partysaurus Rex, debuted in front of the recent re-release of Finding Nemo 3-D, and bears Pixar’s trademark blend of wholesome fun and irreverent stabs at pop culture. Watch out for a tongue-in-cheek reference to fun-sucking hipsters and a rubber ducky lamenting “No more tears,” à la Master P.
- Rihanna teases VMAs performance with abstract art video
- Here's how they make those movie sex scenes so sexy
- Robert Gant talks romancing Debbie Gibson in 'Summer of Dreams'
- 'Southside With You' reviews: What critics are saying
- 'Rogue One' trailer gets 'Friends' treatment in mash-up video
- Drake sent Rihanna a message... on a billboard
- Twitter challenges users to #MakeASongTitleLonger