As Marvel continues to roll out its new companywide initiative, Marvel NOW!, Kieron Gillen and Greg Land are taking the reins of the relaunched Iron Man series. Just in time for the New York Comic-Con, EW is excited to share with you the cover and seven exclusive pages from Iron Man #1, which includes an extended look at Iron Man’s posh new yellow-and-black armor and an intriguing tease about the direction of the new series. (Put it this way: Between this new comic book and those intriguing concept sketches for next year’s Iron Man 3, all of America might soon be learning how to spell and pronounce “Extremis.”) Click forward to start the preview!
- A$AP Rocky's 'At.Long.Last.A$AP' to drop at midnight
- Even Taylor Swift's mom thought it was 'Starbucks lovers'
- Two of B.B. King's daughters allege father was poisoned by employees
- Hear Icona Pop's new single 'Emergency'
- 'It' on hold; director Cary Fukunaga exits
- 'Jurassic World' director Colin Trevorrow dishes on deadly new dino Indominus Rex
- Drake: 'Madonna' out, 'Rihanna' in?
- 15 scary movies we saw as kids... that still haunt our nightmares
- Summer Movie Preview: 10 must-see documentaries
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Christina & Matt, Kendall Jenner, Jordin Sparks & More!