As Marvel continues to roll out its new companywide initiative, Marvel NOW!, Kieron Gillen and Greg Land are taking the reins of the relaunched Iron Man series. Just in time for the New York Comic-Con, EW is excited to share with you the cover and seven exclusive pages from Iron Man #1, which includes an extended look at Iron Man’s posh new yellow-and-black armor and an intriguing tease about the direction of the new series. (Put it this way: Between this new comic book and those intriguing concept sketches for next year’s Iron Man 3, all of America might soon be learning how to spell and pronounce “Extremis.”) Click forward to start the preview!
- 'House of Cards' premiere react: Blood on the Tracks
- Skrillex + Diplo release Jack U debut
- 'Empire' star Jussie Smollett on the power of Jamal's coming-out
- 'Focus' aims to lift box office crown from 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- Bruce Willis indie-thriller 'Wake' halts production due to lack of funding
- 'How to Get Away with Murder' creator on season 1 success, season 2 ideas
- Catwoman comes out as bisexual in comic
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!