As Marvel continues to roll out its new companywide initiative, Marvel NOW!, Kieron Gillen and Greg Land are taking the reins of the relaunched Iron Man series. Just in time for the New York Comic-Con, EW is excited to share with you the cover and seven exclusive pages from Iron Man #1, which includes an extended look at Iron Man’s posh new yellow-and-black armor and an intriguing tease about the direction of the new series. (Put it this way: Between this new comic book and those intriguing concept sketches for next year’s Iron Man 3, all of America might soon be learning how to spell and pronounce “Extremis.”) Click forward to start the preview!
- 'Les Misérables' director Tom Hooper to bring 'Cats' to the big screen
- 'Scandal' reveals presidential nominees
- Stream James Blake's new album now
- Julia Roberts to play Jacob Tremblay's mom in 'Wonder' adaptation
- Arsenio Hall sues Sinead O’Connor for $5 million over Prince drug claims
- Melissa Benoist joins Boston bombing movie 'Patriots Day'
- The Goo Goo Dolls talk not wanting to "make the same record again'