As Marvel continues to roll out its new companywide initiative, Marvel NOW!, Kieron Gillen and Greg Land are taking the reins of the relaunched Iron Man series. Just in time for the New York Comic-Con, EW is excited to share with you the cover and seven exclusive pages from Iron Man #1, which includes an extended look at Iron Man’s posh new yellow-and-black armor and an intriguing tease about the direction of the new series. (Put it this way: Between this new comic book and those intriguing concept sketches for next year’s Iron Man 3, all of America might soon be learning how to spell and pronounce “Extremis.”) Click forward to start the preview!
- Hear the melancholic title track off Patty Griffin's new album 'Servant of Love'
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' queens step into 'Golden Girls' shoes in honor of 30th anniversary
- Amanda Peet says Jon Snow's death ended her marriage (she's kidding)
- Meghan Trainor posts update on vocal surgery recovery
- This Week's Cover: Shonda Rhimes and her leading ladies
- Former MythBusters test out Formula race car in 'Thrill Factor' clip
- Justin Bieber and Questlove have intense drum battle on 'Tonight Show'
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!