As Marvel continues to roll out its new companywide initiative, Marvel NOW!, Kieron Gillen and Greg Land are taking the reins of the relaunched Iron Man series. Just in time for the New York Comic-Con, EW is excited to share with you the cover and seven exclusive pages from Iron Man #1, which includes an extended look at Iron Man’s posh new yellow-and-black armor and an intriguing tease about the direction of the new series. (Put it this way: Between this new comic book and those intriguing concept sketches for next year’s Iron Man 3, all of America might soon be learning how to spell and pronounce “Extremis.”) Click forward to start the preview!
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' breakout Tituss Burgess on his alter ego (and 'Pinot Noir')
- Robert Kirkman reveals 'Walking Dead' companion series will be called...
- 9 plotlines you didn't realize started in the 'Grey's Anatomy' pilot
- Chill your way into the weekend with DADRAS's 'RUBAIYAT I' EP -- exclusive
- NBC orders Ellen DeGeneres-produced reality series 'First Dates'
- Downton Abbey producer explains why the series had to end
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons talks animated film debut, co-star Rihanna and his hometown
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!