Based on the same smile-inducing formula that first saw plumber brothers Mario and Luigi saving Princess Peach so many years ago, New Super Mario Bros. Wii introduces today’s gaming generation to the Mushroom Kingdom. This time though, the side-scrolling fun supports four players, allowing the entire family to cooperate ? or compete ? for gold coins, hidden secrets, and a chance to best Bowser.
Posted October 16 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Behind Mark's surprising decision, and what's next
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations