Based on the same smile-inducing formula that first saw plumber brothers Mario and Luigi saving Princess Peach so many years ago, New Super Mario Bros. Wii introduces today’s gaming generation to the Mushroom Kingdom. This time though, the side-scrolling fun supports four players, allowing the entire family to cooperate ? or compete ? for gold coins, hidden secrets, and a chance to best Bowser.
Posted October 16 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- What's Playing on Broadway and Beyond
- Normal's affordable, custom-fit earphones are disrupting the headphone game
- Empire creator Lee Daniels addresses Mo'Nique's 'blackballed' comments
- 'Modern Family:' Read Alex's full college essay
- 'Mad Max' collector's edition Blu-ray: Exclusive release details
- Creators Robert and Michelle King talk 'The Good Wife' return
- Missy Elliott and Pharrell are in the studio together
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Oscars 2015: EW exclusive rehearsal photos
- Oscars 2015 backstage: EW all-access photo pass
- Taylor, Rita & Orlando, Amanda and More!