Based on the same smile-inducing formula that first saw plumber brothers Mario and Luigi saving Princess Peach so many years ago, New Super Mario Bros. Wii introduces today’s gaming generation to the Mushroom Kingdom. This time though, the side-scrolling fun supports four players, allowing the entire family to cooperate ? or compete ? for gold coins, hidden secrets, and a chance to best Bowser.
Posted January 17 2015 — 5:04 PM EST
- Jack Nicholson 'reacts' to Jared Leto as the Joker
- Chris Evans says 'Avengers: Infinity War' will shoot over nine months
- Kristin Chenoweth and Alan Cumming to host 2015 Tony Awards
- 'Lord of the Rings' cinematographer dies at 59
- Tony Awards 2015 nominations are in: Click in and refresh as we update with the full list
- Casting Net: 'TMNT 2' adds Brian Tee as bad guy Shredder