Based on the same smile-inducing formula that first saw plumber brothers Mario and Luigi saving Princess Peach so many years ago, New Super Mario Bros. Wii introduces today’s gaming generation to the Mushroom Kingdom. This time though, the side-scrolling fun supports four players, allowing the entire family to cooperate ? or compete ? for gold coins, hidden secrets, and a chance to best Bowser.
Posted October 16 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Supergirl': That big casualty 'weighs heavy' on Kara
- J.K. Simmons and Julie Delpy lead 'The Bachelors'
- Robert Schwentke drops out as director of final 'Divergent' film, 'Ascendant'
- Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' will go head-to-head with 'Rogue One'
- See 100 years of zombie evolution in time-lapse video
- Matt LeBlanc sitcom 'I'm Not Your Friend' gets pilot, series commitment at CBS
- 'The Magicians' postmortem: Does Julia regret nearly killing Quentin?