Based on the same smile-inducing formula that first saw plumber brothers Mario and Luigi saving Princess Peach so many years ago, New Super Mario Bros. Wii introduces today’s gaming generation to the Mushroom Kingdom. This time though, the side-scrolling fun supports four players, allowing the entire family to cooperate ? or compete ? for gold coins, hidden secrets, and a chance to best Bowser.
Posted October 16 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'The Nightly Show': Jon Stewart is the newest senior 'Don't Give a S---' correspondent
- Drake disses Meek Mill in new freestyle: 'Is that a world tour or your girl's tour?'
- Jimmy Kimmel chokes up over death of Cecil the lion
- Anthony Geary may return to 'General Hospital' if 'story is interesting'
- See the first trailer for Michael Bay's Benghazi movie
- Did 'Scream' just reveal the killer?
- Cindy Crawford is developing NBC series about fashion in the '80s
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- #50Scoops50Days: Keep up with the latest in fall TV news
- Ashley Madison profiles for TV's most famous adulterers
- Ellie Kemper, Matthew Fox, The VS Angels & More!