Based on the same smile-inducing formula that first saw plumber brothers Mario and Luigi saving Princess Peach so many years ago, New Super Mario Bros. Wii introduces today’s gaming generation to the Mushroom Kingdom. This time though, the side-scrolling fun supports four players, allowing the entire family to cooperate ? or compete ? for gold coins, hidden secrets, and a chance to best Bowser.
Posted October 16 2012 — 12:00 AM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters