Tom Cruise is attached to star in a science-fiction movie titled Our Name is Adam. His spokesperson confirmed a Variety report that he’s teaming with Pacific Rim producer Mary Parent on a spec script from writer T.S. Nowlin. Cruise, whose next movie in theaters is December’s Jack Reacher, is currently filming Doug Liman’s All You Need is Kill, opposite Emily Blunt and Bill Paxton. He remains attached to several in-development productions, including a Van Helsing remake, and it’s unclear where Adam fits in at this point. Cruise has not announced a next film.
- 'Twilight' vs. 'Life and Death': A sexy vampire glossary
- 'We Are Still Here': How they created the year's creepiest ghosts
- 'Grandfathered' snags 'Agent Carter' star as love interest
- Jared Leto stayed in character on 'Suicide Squad' set
- New Cosby accuser files lawsuit: 'It is my hope that he will in fact face justice'
- Nina Dobrev explains why she's the scariest cast member in 'The Final Girls'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': Robert Kirkman promises 'awesome boat stuff' in season 2