Tom Cruise is attached to star in a science-fiction movie titled Our Name is Adam. His spokesperson confirmed a Variety report that he’s teaming with Pacific Rim producer Mary Parent on a spec script from writer T.S. Nowlin. Cruise, whose next movie in theaters is December’s Jack Reacher, is currently filming Doug Liman’s All You Need is Kill, opposite Emily Blunt and Bill Paxton. He remains attached to several in-development productions, including a Van Helsing remake, and it’s unclear where Adam fits in at this point. Cruise has not announced a next film.
- Simone Biles wants to meet Kim Kardashian at the VMAs
- Idris Elba teases 'big chance' for more 'Luther'
- Charles Osgood retiring as anchor of CBS’ 'Sunday Morning'
- 'Spider-Man' star Tom Holland sends Chris Hemsworth a stunt challenge
- Kate Mara says she'd return for a 'Fantastic Four' sequel
- Aaron Paul's wife sent him the sweetest birthday message
- 'iZombie' is getting a speakeasy 'for the discriminating zombie'