Tom Cruise is attached to star in a science-fiction movie titled Our Name is Adam. His spokesperson confirmed a Variety report that he’s teaming with Pacific Rim producer Mary Parent on a spec script from writer T.S. Nowlin. Cruise, whose next movie in theaters is December’s Jack Reacher, is currently filming Doug Liman’s All You Need is Kill, opposite Emily Blunt and Bill Paxton. He remains attached to several in-development productions, including a Van Helsing remake, and it’s unclear where Adam fits in at this point. Cruise has not announced a next film.
- 'Conviction': Watch the premiere's first two minutes — exclusive
- WATCH: Riley Keough, Sasha Lane on 'crazy summer' filming 'American Honey'
- Stephen Colbert's Cartoon Hillary Clinton appeals to millennials
- 'Pitch' co-creator on shooting the pivotal Jimmy Kimmel scene
- Trevor Noah's parody mocks Donald Trump's stop-and-frisk proposal
- WATCH: Rachel Weisz on the accent that helped unlock her 'Denial' character
- 'Better Things': Tressa actress on how the show mirrors Hollywood