Six seasons and a movie? Sure, that’d be nice, but right now fans of Community are simply trying to find out when season 4 will finally air. There’s no word on that this morning, but NBC’s underdog comedy is addressing the delay of the premiere, originally scheduled for Oct. 19. It comes to you in the form of a “Troy & Abed in the Morning” segment, and features the whole cast in character. There are plenty of mind-expanding jokes about the date that is more than a spot on a calendar (“Whenever a kitten tries to crawl into a cardboard box on YouTube, that’s Oct. 19”), as well as playful jabs at the “illogical” scheduling decision and Crystal the Monkey’s other (fallen) show. Watch it below. And Happy Oct. 19!
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- 'Walking Dead' showrunner Scott M. Gimple teases NEXT season
- 'Walking Dead' season finale: Our quick take on 'Conquer'--and yours?
- Justin Timberlake accepts iHeart Radio Innovator Award, recalls when 'they called me weird'
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': First promo's here
- 'Once Upon a Time': Inside ID of Maleficent's child
- iHeart Radio Music Awards winners are...
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!