Six seasons and a movie? Sure, that’d be nice, but right now fans of Community are simply trying to find out when season 4 will finally air. There’s no word on that this morning, but NBC’s underdog comedy is addressing the delay of the premiere, originally scheduled for Oct. 19. It comes to you in the form of a “Troy & Abed in the Morning” segment, and features the whole cast in character. There are plenty of mind-expanding jokes about the date that is more than a spot on a calendar (“Whenever a kitten tries to crawl into a cardboard box on YouTube, that’s Oct. 19”), as well as playful jabs at the “illogical” scheduling decision and Crystal the Monkey’s other (fallen) show. Watch it below. And Happy Oct. 19!
Posted October 19 2012 — 1:16 PM EDT
- Amy Schumer talked to Jon Stewart about 'The Daily Show' before saying no
- Stephen King releases 'Drunken Fireworks' audiobook
- Casting Net: Julia Roberts signs on for 'Mother’s Day'
- 'Parks and Rec' alum Retta will host the 'Orphan Black' panel at Comic-Con
- Original Mickey Mouse Club to reunite at Disney's D23
- Apple's appeal denied in ebook antitrust case
- 'Rocky' spinoff 'Creed': First trailer's here
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files': David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Lupita Nyong'o, Amber Heard, Rosario Dawson & More!