Six seasons and a movie? Sure, that’d be nice, but right now fans of Community are simply trying to find out when season 4 will finally air. There’s no word on that this morning, but NBC’s underdog comedy is addressing the delay of the premiere, originally scheduled for Oct. 19. It comes to you in the form of a “Troy & Abed in the Morning” segment, and features the whole cast in character. There are plenty of mind-expanding jokes about the date that is more than a spot on a calendar (“Whenever a kitten tries to crawl into a cardboard box on YouTube, that’s Oct. 19”), as well as playful jabs at the “illogical” scheduling decision and Crystal the Monkey’s other (fallen) show. Watch it below. And Happy Oct. 19!
Posted October 19 2012 — 1:16 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters