Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have exchanged their “I do”s. According to People magazine, the couple, who have been dating for most of the last five years, tied the knot at a secret ceremony in southern Italy today. “It’s great to be married, the ceremony was beautiful and it was so special to be surrounded by our family and friends,” the couple said in a statement.
(Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images)
Posted October 19 2012 — 2:06 PM EDT
- Nicolas Cage to star in parental thriller 'Mom and Dad'
- 'The Originals' boss on the casting change you may have missed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on his acerbic antihero 'Deadpool'
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene
- Inside Disneyland's magical Dream Suite
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters