Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel have exchanged their “I do”s. According to People magazine, the couple, who have been dating for most of the last five years, tied the knot at a secret ceremony in southern Italy today. “It’s great to be married, the ceremony was beautiful and it was so special to be surrounded by our family and friends,” the couple said in a statement.
(Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images)
Posted October 19 2012 — 2:06 PM EDT
- See My Morning Jacket cover Eagles of Death Metal
- Sinead O’Connor found safe after posting that she had ‘taken an overdose'
- See Tracee Ellis Ross perform on stage with mom Diana Ross
- John Legend serenades Chrissy Teigen for her 30th birthday
- Carey Mulligan praises Jennifer Lawrence’s wage gap essay
- Taylor Swift fan meets singer before losing her hearing
- See Slash play the national anthem with USC's marching band