Brad Pitt’s Chanel No. 5 commercial – with his nonsensical rambling (“The world turns and we turn with it.”) and his unnerving stare – is ripe for parody. Taran Killam skewered the commercial on this weekend’s episode of Saturday Night Live (“I can just start making up words… Bittalicious.”), but he’s not the only one to have done so. Check out five other parodies we loved, then vote for your favorite below!
1. Conan O’Brien: “It’s even stranger than I remembered.”
2. Paul from the Today Network: “What’s next, Russell Crowe?”
3. Leif Garrett: “The world turns and we turn with it… Unless you’re walking in the opposite direction at the exact same speed, which is super hard.”
4. Communitychannel: “It’s okay because it’s Brad Pitt.”
5. M.U.G. parody: “I really, really need the money. I spent it all… On more African babies.”