Modern Family’s Eric Stonestreet went all out for his costar Jesse Tyler Ferguson’s birthday on Oct. 22. He arranged for the Boston Gay Men’s Chorus to surprise Ferguson onstage. Over half of the 195-member strong ensemble showed up on roughly three hours’ notice. The surprise starts at 2:30 in the video below. Following “Happy Birthday,” the chorus performs Katy Perry’s “Firework” (3:40). You can see why Ferguson is a recurring guest judge on So You Think You Can Dance – he picks up simple choreography quickly. His reaction at 6:00 when the guys get creative with “come on, let your colors burst” is the real reason to watch this. We won’t spoil it for you.
Posted January 18 2015 — 11:57 AM EST
- You might not make it to the desert, but you can still experience Coachella
- Netflix, Marvel name Cheo Hodari Coker as 'Luke Cage' showrunner
- 'Pride and Prejudice and Zombies' finally grunts toward theaters Feb. 19
- Be a nosy neighbor with Led Zeppelin's new, interactive 'Trampled Under Foot' video
- Selena's sister opens up 20 years after the singer's death
- Dancing with the Stars celeb blog: Robert Herjavec on the rumba, spray tan and his very special guest
- Check out a preview of David Duchovny's solo album, 'Hell or Highwater'
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Alicia, Nicki & Bey, Brooke Shields, Helen & Katie and More!