Modern Family’s Eric Stonestreet went all out for his costar Jesse Tyler Ferguson’s birthday on Oct. 22. He arranged for the Boston Gay Men’s Chorus to surprise Ferguson onstage. Over half of the 195-member strong ensemble showed up on roughly three hours’ notice. The surprise starts at 2:30 in the video below. Following “Happy Birthday,” the chorus performs Katy Perry’s “Firework” (3:40). You can see why Ferguson is a recurring guest judge on So You Think You Can Dance – he picks up simple choreography quickly. His reaction at 6:00 when the guys get creative with “come on, let your colors burst” is the real reason to watch this. We won’t spoil it for you.
Posted October 24 2012 — 1:21 PM EDT
- New 'TMNT: Out of the Shadows' trailer offers turtle refresher course
- Game of Thrones: Kit Harington had to tell cast he was leaving
- Molly Ringwald, Meredith Vieira, and more join 'Odd Mom Out' season 2
- Kanye West says he'll tour in September
- Lin-Manuel Miranda, 'Hamilton' cast react to Tony nominations
- 'Person of Interest': EPs say final season will 'blow things up'
- Michael Fassbender in talks to play serial killer in 'Entering Hades'
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast
- See President Obama's Very First White House Correspondents Dinner