Ian Ziering – best known for playing Steve Sanders on the original Beverly Hills, 90210 – and his wife Erin are expecting their second child. “I feel blessed. Having a family is something that I’ve always wanted,” the actor told People. “Having a second child is the realization of a dream come true.” The pair married in May 2010 and welcomed daughter Mia Loren 18 months ago. Ziering, 48, most recently appeared in the Adam Sandler/Andy Samberg comedy That’s My Boy.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' products to hit shelves in September
- J.K. Rowling apologizes for 'Harry Potter' death
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' earns $187.7M at weekend box office, second-best U.S. debut ever
- Spice Girls reunite at David Beckham's birthday
- 'Dances With Wolves' writer Michael Blake dies
- Jamie Foxx's National Anthem at Mayweather-Pacquiao fight: You be the judge
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!