Ian Ziering – best known for playing Steve Sanders on the original Beverly Hills, 90210 – and his wife Erin are expecting their second child. “I feel blessed. Having a family is something that I’ve always wanted,” the actor told People. “Having a second child is the realization of a dream come true.” The pair married in May 2010 and welcomed daughter Mia Loren 18 months ago. Ziering, 48, most recently appeared in the Adam Sandler/Andy Samberg comedy That’s My Boy.
Posted October 29 2012 — 4:03 PM EDT
- Listen to Carmelo Anthony and Jesse Eisenberg read from 'Bream Gives Me Hiccups' -- exclusive
- Shadowman returns to the Valiant Universe in 'Operation: Deadside'
- Nina Dobrev, Matt McGorry, and more advocate for sexual consent in 'It's On Us' campaign
- 'Survivor' players reveal whom they want out of the game first
- Demi Lovato pays tribute to late father on anticipated fall album—exclusive details
- See the 'Halo 5' opening cinematic (with Nathan Fillion and Mike Colter)
- Eddie Redmayne becomes 'The Danish Girl' in film's first trailer
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Kendall Jenner, Jamie Dornan, Katie Holmes & More!