Ian Ziering – best known for playing Steve Sanders on the original Beverly Hills, 90210 – and his wife Erin are expecting their second child. “I feel blessed. Having a family is something that I’ve always wanted,” the actor told People. “Having a second child is the realization of a dream come true.” The pair married in May 2010 and welcomed daughter Mia Loren 18 months ago. Ziering, 48, most recently appeared in the Adam Sandler/Andy Samberg comedy That’s My Boy.
Posted October 29 2012 — 4:03 PM EDT
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Bible' series won't return to NBC
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!