We don’t know for sure whether the shirtless guy in a horse mask who was spotted jogging around Washington, D.C. this morning is actually a harbinger of the Last Judgment – but given the fact that the HMS Bounty has sunk and Hoboken is already under water, it seems as likely as anything else. Then again, a correspondent for D.C.’s News4 had another, more lighthearted interpretation: “I guess there’s an attitude with storms – you can either be scared and hide in your house, or you can have a sense of humor about it. And that’s all I can say about that guy.” Judge for yourself – and try to figure out whether he’s representing Conquest, War, Famine, or Death – by watching the clip below.
Posted October 29 2012 — 12:16 PM EDT
- Ellie Goulding and James Corden sing 'Love Me Like You Do' in 8 music styles
- How and why the 'Creed' team resurrected the 'Rocky' theme song
- Spike Lee is 'glad' the Laquan McDonald video was released
- Chris Evans & RDJ discuss the struggles of filming 'Civil War' in 'Hotlanta'
- The Knocks share 10 songs they love from women in pop
- Krysten Ritter discusses spoiler politics (while spoiling 'Homeland')
- Charli XCX made a documentary about being a woman in the music industry