We don’t know for sure whether the shirtless guy in a horse mask who was spotted jogging around Washington, D.C. this morning is actually a harbinger of the Last Judgment – but given the fact that the HMS Bounty has sunk and Hoboken is already under water, it seems as likely as anything else. Then again, a correspondent for D.C.’s News4 had another, more lighthearted interpretation: “I guess there’s an attitude with storms – you can either be scared and hide in your house, or you can have a sense of humor about it. And that’s all I can say about that guy.” Judge for yourself – and try to figure out whether he’s representing Conquest, War, Famine, or Death – by watching the clip below.
Posted January 18 2015 — 11:57 AM EST
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- Five Broadway tickets to snag before Tony nominations make it impossible
- 'Star Wars': 5 revelations from Carrie Fisher at Celebration Q&A
- 'Batman v Superman' trailer is here; official release by Zack Snyder follows leak
- Never-before-seen passage from Madeleine L'Engle's 'A Wrinkle in Time' found
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- MTV Movie Awards 2015: 12 highs and lows
- Naomi Campbell, Jessica & Rosario, the Star Wars Cast & More