We don’t know for sure whether the shirtless guy in a horse mask who was spotted jogging around Washington, D.C. this morning is actually a harbinger of the Last Judgment – but given the fact that the HMS Bounty has sunk and Hoboken is already under water, it seems as likely as anything else. Then again, a correspondent for D.C.’s News4 had another, more lighthearted interpretation: “I guess there’s an attitude with storms – you can either be scared and hide in your house, or you can have a sense of humor about it. And that’s all I can say about that guy.” Judge for yourself – and try to figure out whether he’s representing Conquest, War, Famine, or Death – by watching the clip below.
Posted October 29 2012 — 12:16 PM EDT
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters