We don’t know for sure whether the shirtless guy in a horse mask who was spotted jogging around Washington, D.C. this morning is actually a harbinger of the Last Judgment – but given the fact that the HMS Bounty has sunk and Hoboken is already under water, it seems as likely as anything else. Then again, a correspondent for D.C.’s News4 had another, more lighthearted interpretation: “I guess there’s an attitude with storms – you can either be scared and hide in your house, or you can have a sense of humor about it. And that’s all I can say about that guy.” Judge for yourself – and try to figure out whether he’s representing Conquest, War, Famine, or Death – by watching the clip below.
Posted October 29 2012 — 12:16 PM EDT
- Hear the melancholic title track off Patty Griffin's new album 'Servant of Love'
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' queens step into 'Golden Girls' shoes in honor of 30th anniversary
- Amanda Peet says Jon Snow's death ended her marriage (she's kidding)
- Meghan Trainor posts update on vocal surgery recovery
- This Week's Cover: Shonda Rhimes and her leading ladies
- Former MythBusters test out Formula race car in 'Thrill Factor' clip
- Justin Bieber and Questlove have intense drum battle on 'Tonight Show'
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- Alessandra Ambrósio, The Kardashians, Malin Akerman & More!