We don’t know for sure whether the shirtless guy in a horse mask who was spotted jogging around Washington, D.C. this morning is actually a harbinger of the Last Judgment – but given the fact that the HMS Bounty has sunk and Hoboken is already under water, it seems as likely as anything else. Then again, a correspondent for D.C.’s News4 had another, more lighthearted interpretation: “I guess there’s an attitude with storms – you can either be scared and hide in your house, or you can have a sense of humor about it. And that’s all I can say about that guy.” Judge for yourself – and try to figure out whether he’s representing Conquest, War, Famine, or Death – by watching the clip below.
Posted October 29 2012 — 12:16 PM EDT
- Jessica Williams slams response to Beyoncé Super Bowl performance
- Hear Bon Iver’s unreleased song ‘Haven, Mass’
- Brie Larson doesn't know who won the Super Bowl
- Stephen Colbert airs cut-for-time footage from Key & Peele sketch
- J.K. Rowling helps fan fighting her own 'Dementors'
- Stephen Colbert recreates Ben Carson's debate entrance fail
- See Ben Stiller's parody Super Bowl ad for 'female Viagra'