We don’t know for sure whether the shirtless guy in a horse mask who was spotted jogging around Washington, D.C. this morning is actually a harbinger of the Last Judgment – but given the fact that the HMS Bounty has sunk and Hoboken is already under water, it seems as likely as anything else. Then again, a correspondent for D.C.’s News4 had another, more lighthearted interpretation: “I guess there’s an attitude with storms – you can either be scared and hide in your house, or you can have a sense of humor about it. And that’s all I can say about that guy.” Judge for yourself – and try to figure out whether he’s representing Conquest, War, Famine, or Death – by watching the clip below.
Posted January 18 2015 — 11:57 AM EST
- 'Mad Max: Fury Road' posts quartet of short teasers
- Gene Saks, Tony-winning director, dies
- Scientology doc 'Going Clear' airing Sunday on HBO
- Kids' Choice Awards 2015: See who got slimed
- 'Home' is where the weekend box office crown is: $54M debut
- Destiny's Child reunited at gospel event
- Angelina Jolie at Kids Choice Awards
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Justin Theroux, Josh Gad, Kristen Stewart & More!