We don’t know for sure whether the shirtless guy in a horse mask who was spotted jogging around Washington, D.C. this morning is actually a harbinger of the Last Judgment – but given the fact that the HMS Bounty has sunk and Hoboken is already under water, it seems as likely as anything else. Then again, a correspondent for D.C.’s News4 had another, more lighthearted interpretation: “I guess there’s an attitude with storms – you can either be scared and hide in your house, or you can have a sense of humor about it. And that’s all I can say about that guy.” Judge for yourself – and try to figure out whether he’s representing Conquest, War, Famine, or Death – by watching the clip below.
Posted October 29 2012 — 12:16 PM EDT
- Selma Blair on her 'American Crime Story' role: ‘I happen to love Kris Jenner’
- Hasbro says four more 'Transformers' sequels are on the way
- Emilia Clarke and Jason Momoa had a 'Game of Thrones' reunion
- Lenny Kravitz & James Franco rock out in the new 'Guitar Hero Live' commercial
- Lady Gaga's 'AHS: Hotel' role made her feel 'so alive'
- J.K. Rowling debunks 'Harry Potter' fan theories on Twitter
- Nicolas Cage doesn’t regret turning down 'Lord of the Rings' role