We don’t know for sure whether the shirtless guy in a horse mask who was spotted jogging around Washington, D.C. this morning is actually a harbinger of the Last Judgment – but given the fact that the HMS Bounty has sunk and Hoboken is already under water, it seems as likely as anything else. Then again, a correspondent for D.C.’s News4 had another, more lighthearted interpretation: “I guess there’s an attitude with storms – you can either be scared and hide in your house, or you can have a sense of humor about it. And that’s all I can say about that guy.” Judge for yourself – and try to figure out whether he’s representing Conquest, War, Famine, or Death – by watching the clip below.
Posted October 29 2012 — 12:16 PM EDT
- 'Finding Prince Charming': Meet the guys competing for love
- 'Dr. Drew On Call' canceled by HLN
- A&E to air JonBenét Ramsey documentary on Labor Day
- Box office preview: 'Don't Breathe' stalks top spot
- Rory Culkin's life becomes a nightmare in trailer for 'Jack Goes Home'
- Denzel Washington circling lead role in Dan Gilroy's 'Inner City'
- Hear Florence + the Machine's 'Wish That You Were Here'