We don’t know for sure whether the shirtless guy in a horse mask who was spotted jogging around Washington, D.C. this morning is actually a harbinger of the Last Judgment – but given the fact that the HMS Bounty has sunk and Hoboken is already under water, it seems as likely as anything else. Then again, a correspondent for D.C.’s News4 had another, more lighthearted interpretation: “I guess there’s an attitude with storms – you can either be scared and hide in your house, or you can have a sense of humor about it. And that’s all I can say about that guy.” Judge for yourself – and try to figure out whether he’s representing Conquest, War, Famine, or Death – by watching the clip below.
Posted October 29 2012 — 12:16 PM EDT
- Carpool Karaoke confession: Madonna made out with Michael Jackson
- Pioneering stand-up comedian Adrianne Tolsch dies at 78
- Jennifer Hudson's 'Hairspray Live!' performance had celebs cheering
- Relive 'Hairspray Live!' with all the best GIFs
- Jennifer Lopez teases 'Bye Bye Birdie,' NBC's next live musical
- Kristin Davis thinks the 'Sex and the City' story is 'not finished'
- The Weeknd will perform on 'The Voice' season finale
- This Is What the 2001 'Ocean's Eleven' Premiere Looked Like
- 17 Star-Studded Celebrity Cookbooks
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2016: See Photos From the Catwalk
- Books Gift Guide 2016: 31 Books For Your Wish List
- The 11 Most Prolific TV Holiday Movie Actors
- Go Behind the Scenes of EW's Chrissy Teigen Photoshoot