Actress Evan Rachel Wood, 25, and actor Jamie Bell, 26, got married on Tuesday, People reports, in a small ceremony. The couple first began a relationship in 2005 after shooting the music video for Green Day’s “Wake Me Up When September Ends,” though she was briefly engaged to rocker Marilyn Manson in 2010.
Posted October 31 2012 — 9:15 PM EDT
- Jennifer Lawrence on the end of 'The Hunger Games'
- Blur frontman Damon Albarn denies Adele feud
- 'The Grinder' creators tease Thanksgiving episode featuring Jason Alexander and Timothy Olyphant
- *NSYNC members react to Adele breaking their sales record
- 'Dames at Sea,' 'Sylvia' to close on Broadway
- 'Quantico' casts three recruits joining midseason
- See an exclusive preview of 'Krampus' graphic novel prequel