Actress Evan Rachel Wood, 25, and actor Jamie Bell, 26, got married on Tuesday, People reports, in a small ceremony. The couple first began a relationship in 2005 after shooting the music video for Green Day’s “Wake Me Up When September Ends,” though she was briefly engaged to rocker Marilyn Manson in 2010.
Posted October 31 2012 — 9:15 PM EDT
- How 'Trap Queen' turned Fetty Wap into one of the biggest stars of the year
- 'Castle' bosses discuss the breakup: Beckett's love 'doesn't go away'
- Simon Cowell apologizes for swearing on 'The X Factor'
- Alfonso Ribeiro will fill in for Tom Bergeron on Monday's 'DWTS'
- 'Deadpool' enlists 'Mad Max: Fury Road' composer Junkie XL
- Sam Smith's 'Writing's On The Wall' video features footage from 'Spectre'
- John Oliver slams GOP candidates for Oregon mass shooting response