Actress Evan Rachel Wood, 25, and actor Jamie Bell, 26, got married on Tuesday, People reports, in a small ceremony. The couple first began a relationship in 2005 after shooting the music video for Green Day’s “Wake Me Up When September Ends,” though she was briefly engaged to rocker Marilyn Manson in 2010.
Posted October 31 2012 — 9:15 PM EDT
- Watch the new 'LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens' video game trailer
- Han Solo spinoff director Chris shares blaster for 'Star Wars' Day
- Beyoncé denounces North Carolina’s anti-LGBTQ legislation
- Grizzly Bear returning to the studio in June
- Run the Jewels release 360-degree 'Crown' video
- 'Sharknado: The 4th Awakens' announces celebrity cameos
- See Gosling and Crowe in exclusive Mondo poster for 'The Nice Guys'