The kookball horror romp John Dies at the End has had many lives: First as a serialized internet novel on the internet way back in 2001, then as a published (and quickly out-of-print) paperback novel, and now as a completely crazypants-looking film. The movie – directed by cult director Don Coscarelli (Phantasm, Beastmaster, Bubba Ho-Tep) – stars a pair of average dudes (Rob Mayes and Chase Williamson) who come into contact with a strange substance and have to fight against invaders from an alternate dimension. Or something. Paul Giamatti and a gigantic monster made of raw meat are also involved. Watch the trailer:
Posted January 18 2015 — 3:37 AM EST
- Zayn Malik thanks One Direction at event
- Pixar's 'Inside Out' peek: Joy has a special job for Sadness on first day at a new school
- ACM Awards' host Luke Bryan on big stage: 'It's fun to have a touch of anxiety'
- 'Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany says fan love is 'like fuel for us'
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!