The Daily Show and The Colbert Report were a day late during the political debates, taping their shows before the evening festivities. But they’re not playing around when it comes to Election Day. Both shows will air live on Tuesday night, as the election results come in. The Daily Show is promoting their 11 p.m. ET coverage as “Election Night 2012: This Ends Now,” with Stewart leading his team in analyzing the state-by-state returns. At 11:30, The Colbert Report’s “Election 2012: A Nation Votes, Ohio Decides; The Re-Presidenting of America: Who Will Replace Obama? ‘012!” will welcome political pundit Andrew Sullivan for his take on the election results.
(Brendan Smialowski/AFP/Getty Images)
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- 'Inside Out' clip: Joy has a special job for Sadness on the first day at a new school
- Host Luke Bryan on the ACM Awards' big stage: 'Certain people just really perform when the moment comes'
- 'Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany says fan love is 'like fuel for us'
- 'The Messengers' premiere: Heaven or hell?
- Casting Net: Ben Stiller confirms Penelope Cruz will be in 'Zoolander 2'
- 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk' gets Veteran's Day 2016 release
- Five Broadway tickets to snag before Tony nominations make it impossible
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Madonna's Cone Bra turns 25: How this Gaultier lingerie's legacy lingers
- Olivia Wilde, Brad Paisley, Brandy Norwood & More!