No laughing matter: Justin Timberlake, 31, has issued an apology over a video one of his friends made for the singer’s Oct. 19 wedding to Jessica Biel. The clip, created by real estate agent Justin Huchel and obtained by Gawker.com, showed L.A.-area homeless people congratulating the celebrity couple, and was widely criticized for making fun of its subjects, who were obviously not in on the joke. ”My friends are good people,” Timberlake said in a statement on his website. ”This was clearly a lapse in judgment.” (Contrary to previous reports, Timberlake insisted the footage was not shown at the ceremony or reception, which took place at the posh Borgo Egnazia resort in Puglia, Italy.) He also vowed to make his pal do ”at least 100 hours of community service.”
Posted January 17 2015 — 5:04 PM EST
- 'Outlander' postmortem: EP Ronald Moore talks Geillis reveal, Claire's shocking choice
- 'Orphan Black' creators on sexy, surreal season premiere
- 'Orphan Black' star Tatiana Maslany on season premiere choking and spanking
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!