Michael Nouri was arrested yesterday and charged with felony domestic violence. According to the Beverly Hills Police Department, the actor best known for Flashdance and All My Children engaged in a physical argument with his girlfriend. A 911 call was placed from the residence, and police arrived on the scene at approximately 5:30 p.m. PT. Nouri was arrested and taken to the police station, where he was later released on $50,000 bail.
Posted November 2 2012 — 8:58 AM EDT
- Keke Palmer: 'Scream Queens' will be just 'as brutal' as 'American Horror Story'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- Dave Grohl's game of throne in D.C.
- Kit Harington: Buzz about his long hair
- Missy Elliott takes show into the crowd at Essence Fest
- 'Jurassic World' stomps 'Terminator Genisys,' 'Magic Mike XXL' at holiday box office
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Garcelle Beauvais, Kylie Jenner, Serena Williams & More!