Michael Nouri was arrested yesterday and charged with felony domestic violence. According to the Beverly Hills Police Department, the actor best known for Flashdance and All My Children engaged in a physical argument with his girlfriend. A 911 call was placed from the residence, and police arrived on the scene at approximately 5:30 p.m. PT. Nouri was arrested and taken to the police station, where he was later released on $50,000 bail.
Posted November 2 2012 — 8:58 AM EDT
- 'Supergirl': That big casualty 'weighs heavy' on Kara
- J.K. Simmons and Julie Delpy lead 'The Bachelors'
- Robert Schwentke drops out as director of final 'Divergent' film, 'Ascendant'
- Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' will go head-to-head with 'Rogue One'
- See 100 years of zombie evolution in time-lapse video
- Matt LeBlanc sitcom 'I'm Not Your Friend' gets pilot, series commitment at CBS
- 'The Magicians' postmortem: Does Julia regret nearly killing Quentin?