CBS has announced that freshman drama Elementary has scored the coveted post-Super Bowl slot. A special episode of the modern-day Sherlock Holmes series starring Jonny Lee Miller and Lucy Liu will air following Super Bowl XLVII on Feb. 3. The show averages 14.2 million viewers. It’s been picked up for a full season.
- Donald Trump remaining executive producer on new 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger to appear on NBC's New Year's Eve special
- John Glenn honored by 'Hidden Figures' actor who plays him
- Writers Guild blasts Trump for slamming union leader over Carrier deal
- A former RuPaul's Drag Race contestant just made Academy Award history
- 'Legends of Tomorrow' star Matt Letscher teases Legion of Doom's debut
- 'La La Land,' 'Moonlight,' 'Zootopia' make AFI's top 10 films of 2016
- The 20 Best (And 5 Worst!) TV Shows of 2016
- EW's 2016 Entertainers of the Year
- The 20 Best Movies of 2016
- Finding 'La La Land': Director Damien Chazelle's 15 Influences for His New Musical Romance
- 38 Photos of Ian Somerhalder For His 38th Birthday
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21: Meet Nick's 30 Bachelorettes