Looks like Lil Wayne’s unorthodox deposition didn’t quite do the trick. The rapper has lost his court battle against Quincy Jones III regarding the documentary film The Carter and has been ordered by the judge to fork over a cool $2.2 million to the producer as a result, TMZ reports. The suit accused Wayne of blocking the release of the movie, thus aversely affecting its profit potential. So next time you listen to his 2008 single “A Milli,” make sure to mentally edit out the line, “A million here, a million there”
Posted November 6 2012 — 4:10 PM EST
- What's up next for OITNB's Ruby Rose?
- Brody Jenner opens up about Caitlyn in new interview
- Dee Snider is back with his first new song in over 20 years
- Mulder and Scully are back in action in new 'X-Files' revival teaser
- 'Iron Man' honest trailer proves Marvel can build a franchise out of anybody
- 'Heroes: Reborn': 5 ways the revival avoids past mistakes
- 'Graceland' sneak peek: The truth about Sid comes out!
- Channing Tatum in 'Magic Mike XXL' leads our quip picks
- Reel-to-real couples: 12 relationships on-screen and off
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- Khloé Kardashian, Paul Rudd, Taylor Swift & More!