Looks like Lil Wayne’s unorthodox deposition didn’t quite do the trick. The rapper has lost his court battle against Quincy Jones III regarding the documentary film The Carter and has been ordered by the judge to fork over a cool $2.2 million to the producer as a result, TMZ reports. The suit accused Wayne of blocking the release of the movie, thus aversely affecting its profit potential. So next time you listen to his 2008 single “A Milli,” make sure to mentally edit out the line, “A million here, a million there”
Posted November 6 2012 — 4:10 PM EST
- Casting Net: Jason Isaacs to play villain in Gore Verbinski's horror flick 'A Cure for Wellness'
- 'Stitchers' react: Ambitious premise loses its thread
- Jay Rock shares introspective 'Money Trees Deuce'
- 'Entourage' becomes next victim of 'Honest Trailers' treatment
- 'Paper Towns' trailer sets up the mystery of Margo
- Twisted Sister documentary acquired by Music Box Films
- Gillian Anderson-led 'Streetcar Named Desire' coming to New York