Director Marc Forster’s post-apocalyptic zombie thriller World War Z is still a long way away from its June 2013 release, but on the heels of EW’s first look at Brad Pitt as a UN researcher trying to save his family (and the rest of the planet) from a worldwide zombie pandemic, Paramount has released its first full trailer for the film. For fans of Max Brooks’ 2006 bestselling novel on which the film is based—or just anyone who’s ever wondered what it might look like if relentless waves of fast-moving zombies were rampaging across the entire globe (and really, who hasn’t?)– below, get a taste of the kind of epic big-screen zombie spectacle a reported $180 million budget can buy:
Posted November 8 2012 — 8:44 PM EST
- 'Sports Illustrated' reveals how the NFL persuaded Michael Jackson to perform at the Super Bowl
- Rachael Taylor joins 'A.K.A. Jessica Jones'
- Study: Binge-watching TV might make you sad
- A.J. McLean previews 'raw' Backstreet Boys documentary
- NEEDTOBREATHE teams with Gavin DeGraw for 'Brother'
- Disney to intro its first Latina princess
- Box office preview: 'Project Almanac' joins 'American Sniper' in theaters