Director Marc Forster’s post-apocalyptic zombie thriller World War Z is still a long way away from its June 2013 release, but on the heels of EW’s first look at Brad Pitt as a UN researcher trying to save his family (and the rest of the planet) from a worldwide zombie pandemic, Paramount has released its first full trailer for the film. For fans of Max Brooks’ 2006 bestselling novel on which the film is based—or just anyone who’s ever wondered what it might look like if relentless waves of fast-moving zombies were rampaging across the entire globe (and really, who hasn’t?)– below, get a taste of the kind of epic big-screen zombie spectacle a reported $180 million budget can buy:
Posted November 8 2012 — 8:44 PM EST
- USA Women win soccer's World Cup: Celebs on Twitter say...
- 'Penny Dreadful' showrunner's postmortem on season finale: 'I’m just very proud of it'
- Kate Hudson gets patriotic, belts out the national anthem on Instagram
- 'Dukes of Hazzard' costar: TV Land wrong
- Keke Palmer previews 'Scream Queens'
- Empire State Building jams out to Grateful Dead with synchronized July 4 light show
- 'Back to the Future' turns 30: See the cast, then and now
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- Rumer & Khloé, Usher, Cara Delevingne & More!