Director Marc Forster’s post-apocalyptic zombie thriller World War Z is still a long way away from its June 2013 release, but on the heels of EW’s first look at Brad Pitt as a UN researcher trying to save his family (and the rest of the planet) from a worldwide zombie pandemic, Paramount has released its first full trailer for the film. For fans of Max Brooks’ 2006 bestselling novel on which the film is based—or just anyone who’s ever wondered what it might look like if relentless waves of fast-moving zombies were rampaging across the entire globe (and really, who hasn’t?)– below, get a taste of the kind of epic big-screen zombie spectacle a reported $180 million budget can buy:
Posted January 18 2015 — 3:37 AM EST
- Jonathan Crombie, seen as Gilbert Blythe in 'Anne of Green Gables' films, dies at 48
- Johnny Kemp, 'Just Got Paid' singer, dies
- Star Wars Celebration: Jakku, BB-8 and other key takeaways about 'The Force Awakens'
- Two generations of heroes meet in new 'Star Wars Rebels' trailer
- Zayn Malik thanks One Direction at event
- Pixar's 'Inside Out' peek: Joy has a special job for Sadness on first day at a new school
- ACM Awards' host Luke Bryan on big stage spotlight: 'It's fun to have a touch of anxiety'
- 'Star Wars' fans take Anaheim: Celebration photos
- 'Orphan Black': So, you wanna date a clone?
- 'Star Wars': 15 behind-the-scenes 'Force Awakens' pics
- Dirty words on TV? 17 faves whose spew is par for the coarse
- TV Style: 3 costume pros on their '70s-'80s-'90s inspirations
- Prince Harry, Christina Aguilera, Diane Kruger & More!