Director Marc Forster’s post-apocalyptic zombie thriller World War Z is still a long way away from its June 2013 release, but on the heels of EW’s first look at Brad Pitt as a UN researcher trying to save his family (and the rest of the planet) from a worldwide zombie pandemic, Paramount has released its first full trailer for the film. For fans of Max Brooks’ 2006 bestselling novel on which the film is based—or just anyone who’s ever wondered what it might look like if relentless waves of fast-moving zombies were rampaging across the entire globe (and really, who hasn’t?)– below, get a taste of the kind of epic big-screen zombie spectacle a reported $180 million budget can buy:
Posted November 8 2012 — 8:44 PM EST
- Explicit photos of Leslie Jones leaked after website hack
- Ryan Lochte in talks to join 'Dancing with the Stars'
- 'Dirk Gently' teaser promises corpses, cops, and a killer
- New York Film Festival: Carrie Fisher film joins documentary lineup
- 'The Royals' gets season 3 premiere date, shirtless Prince Liam pics
- Starz renews 'Survivor's Remorse' for season 4
- Gerard Butler brings 'depth and heart' to 'The Headhunter’s Calling'
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...