Adrien Brody continues his eternally fascinating post-Oscar career arc with Back to 1942, a Chinese historical drama which also stars Tim Robbins and focuses on the horrific 1942 famine in the Henan province of China. The film looks to be in the tradition of The Flowers of War, and if you don’t know what The Flowers of War is, then you are pretty much every American moviegoer. So watch the trailer! Adrien Brody!
Posted January 18 2015 — 3:37 AM EST
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' breakout Tituss Burgess on his alter ego (and 'Pinot Noir')
- Robert Kirkman reveals 'Walking Dead' companion series will be called...
- 9 plotlines you didn't realize started in the 'Grey's Anatomy' pilot
- Chill your way into the weekend with DADRAS's 'RUBAIYAT I' EP -- exclusive
- NBC orders Ellen DeGeneres-produced reality series 'First Dates'
- Downton Abbey producer explains why the series had to end
- 'Big Bang Theory' star Jim Parsons talks animated film debut, co-star Rihanna and his hometown
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- 'Game of Thrones' London premiere: Red carpet style
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!