Adrien Brody continues his eternally fascinating post-Oscar career arc with Back to 1942, a Chinese historical drama which also stars Tim Robbins and focuses on the horrific 1942 famine in the Henan province of China. The film looks to be in the tradition of The Flowers of War, and if you don’t know what The Flowers of War is, then you are pretty much every American moviegoer. So watch the trailer! Adrien Brody!
Posted January 18 2015 — 3:37 AM EST
- 'Orphan Black' creators break down the latest twist: 'It's an interesting revelation for us'
- 'SNL': How'd Scarlett Johansson and Wiz Khalifa do?
- 'Scandal' panel: 5 best moments, season finale teases
- 'Walking Dead' actor in subway rant clip
- Celebrities who share a birthday with the new Royal Baby
- Ruth Rendell, mysteries writer, dies at 85
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': $84.5M Friday
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Kerry Washington, Plus Gwen Stefani, the Spelling-McDermott Family & More!