Adrien Brody continues his eternally fascinating post-Oscar career arc with Back to 1942, a Chinese historical drama which also stars Tim Robbins and focuses on the horrific 1942 famine in the Henan province of China. The film looks to be in the tradition of The Flowers of War, and if you don’t know what The Flowers of War is, then you are pretty much every American moviegoer. So watch the trailer! Adrien Brody!
Posted November 9 2012 — 4:19 PM EST
- 'Birth of a Nation' director Nate Parker to appear on '60 Minutes'
- Bon Iver played a surprise concert at Berlin hotel
- 'Empire': Listen to 'Infamous' by Mariah Carey, Jussie Smollett & cast
- Marvel's 'Black Panther' has found another villain
- Brad Pitt takes voluntary drug test for DCFS investigation
- 'Blindspot': Can Jane trust Roman?
- Rob Lowe took over our Instagram story to tour the 'Code Black' set