Adrien Brody continues his eternally fascinating post-Oscar career arc with Back to 1942, a Chinese historical drama which also stars Tim Robbins and focuses on the horrific 1942 famine in the Henan province of China. The film looks to be in the tradition of The Flowers of War, and if you don’t know what The Flowers of War is, then you are pretty much every American moviegoer. So watch the trailer! Adrien Brody!
Posted November 9 2012 — 4:19 PM EST
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' was (literally) painful for Olivia Munn
- Box office preview: 'The Jungle Book' to best 'Keanu,' 'Mother’s Day'
- WATCH: Zoë Kravitz on her 'very rare' role in 'Vincent N Roxxy'
- 'Grey's Anatomy' surprise: Sara Ramirez tweets a (final?) goodbye
- Drew Barrymore narrating Ellen DeGeneres' NBC series 'First Dates'
- Patti Smith's 1976 interview gets animated in new Blank on Blank
- 'Fear the Walking Dead': Mercedes Mason on possible Ofelia romance