According to a report in People, teen dream Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have split. The actress, 20, and Bieber, 18, went public with their long-rumored romance when they arrived together at the Vanity Fair Oscar party in February 2011. In a bit of unfortunate timing, Bieber’s interview with Oprah Winfrey, in which he discusses his now bunk relationship, is set to air on Nov. 25. Gomez will next be seen on the big screen playing far against type in Harmony Korine’s Spring Breakers, and is also on board for a Wizards of Waverly Place reunion set to air in early 2013.
Posted November 10 2012 — 10:37 AM EST
- See the new trailer for 'The Good Dinosaur'
- 'Fresh Off the Boat' writer teases Shaq's upcoming guest appearance
- Bindi Irwin performs emotional 'DWTS' tribute to late father Steve Irwin
- The Cure announce 25-date North American tour
- Jessica Williams discusses gun violence during blistering 'Daily Show' segment
- You can get a master's degree in David Lynch filmmaking
- Instagram turns 5! Can you guess the stars' first photo?