According to a report in People, teen dream Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have split. The actress, 20, and Bieber, 18, went public with their long-rumored romance when they arrived together at the Vanity Fair Oscar party in February 2011. In a bit of unfortunate timing, Bieber’s interview with Oprah Winfrey, in which he discusses his now bunk relationship, is set to air on Nov. 25. Gomez will next be seen on the big screen playing far against type in Harmony Korine’s Spring Breakers, and is also on board for a Wizards of Waverly Place reunion set to air in early 2013.
Posted November 10 2012 — 10:37 AM EST
- Listen to Led Zeppelin's Lost 'Sunshine Woman' Track
- Ava DuVernay tweets support for Leslie Jones: 'Stay up, sis'
- Here's why Giancarlo Esposito turned down a Marvel TV role
- 'Jason Bourne' 3-D screenings causing nausea and protests in China
- Olympian auctions off medal to pay young boy's medical bills
- Nicole Scherzinger's Britney Spears impression is 'Crazy' good
- Woody Allen on Dylan Farrow accusations: 'I get harassed all the time on it'