According to a report in People, teen dream Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have split. The actress, 20, and Bieber, 18, went public with their long-rumored romance when they arrived together at the Vanity Fair Oscar party in February 2011. In a bit of unfortunate timing, Bieber’s interview with Oprah Winfrey, in which he discusses his now bunk relationship, is set to air on Nov. 25. Gomez will next be seen on the big screen playing far against type in Harmony Korine’s Spring Breakers, and is also on board for a Wizards of Waverly Place reunion set to air in early 2013.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'Better Call Saul' insider on THAT Jimmy-Chuck shocker
- Casting Net: Emily Blunt, John Krasinski join voice cast of 'Animal Crackers'
- Kevin Hart to receive Comedic Genius Award at MTV Movie Awards
- Weinstein Company acquires Matthew McConaughey-starring 'Gold'
- David Beckham stars in a new underwear ad... with James Corden?
- Colin Trevorrow to direct 'Book of Henry' following 'Jurassic World' release
- Michelle Obama to appear on 'The Tonight Show'
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Blake Shelton, Destiny's Child, Claire & Don and More!