According to a report in People, teen dream Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have split. The actress, 20, and Bieber, 18, went public with their long-rumored romance when they arrived together at the Vanity Fair Oscar party in February 2011. In a bit of unfortunate timing, Bieber’s interview with Oprah Winfrey, in which he discusses his now bunk relationship, is set to air on Nov. 25. Gomez will next be seen on the big screen playing far against type in Harmony Korine’s Spring Breakers, and is also on board for a Wizards of Waverly Place reunion set to air in early 2013.
Posted November 10 2012 — 10:37 AM EST
- Original Mickey Mouse Club to reunite at Disney's D23
- Apple's appeal denied in ebook antitrust case
- 'Creed': Watch the first trailer for the 'Rocky' spinoff
- Apple's Beats 1 radio will be censoring music
- How do Ant-Man and Guardians of the Galaxy compare?
- Watch out, Frank and Claire: Neve Campbell joins 'House of Cards'
- Taylor Towsend will play Julie Cooper in 'The O.C. Musical'
- 27 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- 'X-Files' returns: David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson in new EW portraits
- Comic-Con 2005: How buzziest projects panned out
- 'Survivor' cast thanks YOU for Second Chances in new pics
- 'Ant-Man': 7 EW exclusive new character posters
- Ricky Martin, Tina & Jane, Paul Rudd and More!