On tonight’s episode of Fox’s Raising Hope (8 p.m. ET), we learn that Burt and Virginia briefly gave Jimmy up for adoption when they were teen parents. Now Jimmy wants to find his “almost brother” Brad, played by Chris Klein. Get a tease below of both Klein’s take on the character and the cast’s love for their latest guest star. (It’s worth it just to see Garret Dillahunt struggle to make a heart symbol with his hands.)
Posted November 13 2012 — 11:07 AM EST
- See Nic Cage in his 'Superman Lives' costume
- Ava DuVernay decides not to direct 'Black Panther': 'We just didn't see eye to eye'
- LeBron James: Hollywood's newest MVP
- Know this week's pop culture news? Take EW's quiz to find out
- 10 celebrity memoirs to devour this summer
- Celebrate Independence Day with Steven Tyler's new country video
- 'Bible' series won't return to NBC
- 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice': 6 EW exclusive photos
- Comic-Con 2015 preview: 10 panels we can't wait to see
- 'Seinfeld' faves: Where are they now?
- 14 high school movies that defined their year
- 26 TV faves you forgot were in 'Seinfeld' episodes
- Miranda Kerr, Ewan & Chiwetel, Karlie Kloss & More!