On tonight’s episode of Fox’s Raising Hope (8 p.m. ET), we learn that Burt and Virginia briefly gave Jimmy up for adoption when they were teen parents. Now Jimmy wants to find his “almost brother” Brad, played by Chris Klein. Get a tease below of both Klein’s take on the character and the cast’s love for their latest guest star. (It’s worth it just to see Garret Dillahunt struggle to make a heart symbol with his hands.)
Posted November 13 2012 — 11:07 AM EST
- Go behind the scenes of Glass Animals' new album
- See the moving first trailer for 'A United Kingdom'
- Jimmy Kimmel parodies celebrity informercials with Death Alert
- 'Stranger Things': Funko possibly developing figure based on Eleven
- WATCH: Meg Ryan's 'Ithaca' grapples with families torn apart by war
- Conan O'Brien's Trump parody ad vows to 'Make America Grape Again'
- Parent dresses napping baby as Jon Snow, Eleven from 'Stranger Things'
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...