On tonight’s episode of Fox’s Raising Hope (8 p.m. ET), we learn that Burt and Virginia briefly gave Jimmy up for adoption when they were teen parents. Now Jimmy wants to find his “almost brother” Brad, played by Chris Klein. Get a tease below of both Klein’s take on the character and the cast’s love for their latest guest star. (It’s worth it just to see Garret Dillahunt struggle to make a heart symbol with his hands.)
Posted November 13 2012 — 11:07 AM EST
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Does Lincoln have a death wish?
- 'The Craft' remake is actually a sequel, producer says
- Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani will perform new duet on 'The Voice'
- Kendrick Lamar performs with Prince at Paisley Park in unearthed video
- Channing Tatum reveals dream costars in interview with nonverbal fan
- Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Taran Killam-directed action comedy
- P!nk compares herself to Mad Hatter in 'Alice Through the Looking Glass'
- Met Gala 2016: The Best and Most Outrageous Looks
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast