On tonight’s episode of Fox’s Raising Hope (8 p.m. ET), we learn that Burt and Virginia briefly gave Jimmy up for adoption when they were teen parents. Now Jimmy wants to find his “almost brother” Brad, played by Chris Klein. Get a tease below of both Klein’s take on the character and the cast’s love for their latest guest star. (It’s worth it just to see Garret Dillahunt struggle to make a heart symbol with his hands.)
Posted January 17 2015 — 9:29 PM EST
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson hosts 'Saturday Night Live' this weekend: Talk about it here!
- Hugh Jackman teases final go-round as 'Wolverine' on Instagram
- J.K. Rowling's 'Casual Vacancy' miniseries gets a trailer
- Sacha Baron Cohen to write, direct, produce, and star in Freddie Mercury biopic
- Justin Moore on touring with Miranda Lambert, new music, and getting to play Madison Square Garden
- What we're reading now: Hammer Head by Nina MacLaughlin
- 'Daily Show': Trevor Noah's name floats as possible host; get a quick intro to his work
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- The Clooneys, Kate Mara, Sienna Miller & More!