On tonight’s episode of Fox’s Raising Hope (8 p.m. ET), we learn that Burt and Virginia briefly gave Jimmy up for adoption when they were teen parents. Now Jimmy wants to find his “almost brother” Brad, played by Chris Klein. Get a tease below of both Klein’s take on the character and the cast’s love for their latest guest star. (It’s worth it just to see Garret Dillahunt struggle to make a heart symbol with his hands.)
Posted November 13 2012 — 11:07 AM EST
- TLC airs '19 Kids and Counting' marathon after Josh Duggar child molestation allegations
- 'Tomorrowland': Behind the design of utopia
- Jimmy Fallon and Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson give a commencement speech... in 1989
- Chris Pratt on those Indiana Jones rumors: 'You don’t want to be the guy who f---s that up'
- Cara Delevingne on acting: 'I wanna f---ing Meryl Streep it'
- EW picks: What to binge-watch over Memorial Day weekend
- Ed Sheeran sang 'Rainbow Connection' with Kermit the Frog and had the time of his life
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- Melissa McCarthy: Did you know she was in...?
- Kendall & Lily, Jon Bon Jovi, Chanel Iman and More!