With Cougar Town set to make its debut on TBS in January, the network is rolling out a new wine-splashing promo featuring Courteney Cox and the cul-de-sac crew all clad in white. Or I should say, wine spilling, since the ad features the classic Eric Burdon and War track, “Spill the Wine.” The former ABC fan-favorite comedy will launch its fourth season on the cable channel on Tuesday, Jan. 8 at 10 p.m. Here’s your “ultimate laundry nightmare”…
Posted November 21 2012 — 9:59 AM EST
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Does Lincoln have a death wish?
- 'The Craft' remake is actually a sequel, producer says
- Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani will perform new duet on 'The Voice'
- Kendrick Lamar performs with Prince at Paisley Park in unearthed video
- Channing Tatum reveals dream costars in interview with nonverbal fan
- Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in Taran Killam-directed action comedy
- P!nk compares herself to Mad Hatter in 'Alice Through the Looking Glass'
- Met Gala 2016: The Best and Most Outrageous Looks
- Flashback to the 1996 Premiere of 'The Craft'
- 14 TV Cliffhangers and How They Were Resolved
- Met Gala 2016: See All the Arrivals From Manus x Machina
- 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt': Before They Were Stars
- 'Wayward Pines' Season 2: Exclusive Photos of the New Main Cast