Well, how about that – if you cobble together a group of Girls clips that don’t include nudity or anybody smoking crack, take away the sound, and set it to Carole King’s “Where You Lead,” HBO’s edgy comedy could totally pass for an old school WB dramedy. It’s not quite The Shining as a gentle family comedy – but the following fake credits sequence is still pretty amusing for fans of either show. God have mercy on Stars Hollow, though, if Hannah and the gang ever decide to spend a weekend there.
Posted November 29 2012 — 9:59 AM EST
- 'Fifty Shades of Wayne' replaces Christian Grey with, yes, Batman
- Justin Bieber really wants Seth Rogen to roast him
- Christine Lahti cast opposite Terry O'Quinn in ABC's 'The Adversaries'
- Zachary Quinto remembers Leonard Nimoy as a 'father figure'
- Wilmer Valderrama signs on to Fox's 'Minority Report' pilot
- 'The Good Wife' recap: No harm, no foul, and 'microbursts of contempt'
- 'The Good Wife' recap: Sex, secrets, and radical politics