Well, how about that – if you cobble together a group of Girls clips that don’t include nudity or anybody smoking crack, take away the sound, and set it to Carole King’s “Where You Lead,” HBO’s edgy comedy could totally pass for an old school WB dramedy. It’s not quite The Shining as a gentle family comedy – but the following fake credits sequence is still pretty amusing for fans of either show. God have mercy on Stars Hollow, though, if Hannah and the gang ever decide to spend a weekend there.
Posted November 29 2012 — 9:59 AM EST
- Kristen Wiig dresses up as Peyton Manning for 'Tonight Show' interview
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens': Lego builds life-size Finn, Poe, Captain Phasma
- See Walk the Moon become superheroes in 'Work This Body' music video
- Best Songs of the Week: Beyoncé, Bon Iver, and Sturgill Simpson
- Ryan Reynolds gives his honest rating for 'Green Lantern'
- Hear Death Cab for Cutie and Kanye West's unofficial mash-up album
- 'Donald Trump's The Art of the Deal' director says he wishes his parody wasn't so relevant