Well, how about that – if you cobble together a group of Girls clips that don’t include nudity or anybody smoking crack, take away the sound, and set it to Carole King’s “Where You Lead,” HBO’s edgy comedy could totally pass for an old school WB dramedy. It’s not quite The Shining as a gentle family comedy – but the following fake credits sequence is still pretty amusing for fans of either show. God have mercy on Stars Hollow, though, if Hannah and the gang ever decide to spend a weekend there.
Posted November 29 2012 — 9:59 AM EST
- Hayley Atwell studied the Clintons for 'Conviction' role
- Robin Williams' widow pens essay about his brain disorder
- Former 'Power Rangers' star denies killing his roommate with a sword
- Watch Britney Spears sing Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' on helium
- 'Once Upon a Time': Is there hope for Belle and Rumple?
- Colin Trevorrow: 'Jurassic World 2' will be 'suspenseful and scary'
- NBC scraps 'Mail Order Family' comedy after backlash