Well, how about that – if you cobble together a group of Girls clips that don’t include nudity or anybody smoking crack, take away the sound, and set it to Carole King’s “Where You Lead,” HBO’s edgy comedy could totally pass for an old school WB dramedy. It’s not quite The Shining as a gentle family comedy – but the following fake credits sequence is still pretty amusing for fans of either show. God have mercy on Stars Hollow, though, if Hannah and the gang ever decide to spend a weekend there.
Posted November 29 2012 — 9:59 AM EST
- Andre 3000 joins ABC's 'American Crime'
- 'Descendants' react: Did the tale about junior Disney villains cast a spell?
- Casting Net: Gary Oldman joins space love story
- Josh Gad wraps 'Beauty and the Beast' filming, shares pic
- Remembering Roddy Piper's rowdy film career
- Why 'The Tribe' is the perfect videogame movie
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' producers offer hints about the show's timeline
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- Amy Poehler, Justin Theroux, Rihanna & More!