Well, how about that – if you cobble together a group of Girls clips that don’t include nudity or anybody smoking crack, take away the sound, and set it to Carole King’s “Where You Lead,” HBO’s edgy comedy could totally pass for an old school WB dramedy. It’s not quite The Shining as a gentle family comedy – but the following fake credits sequence is still pretty amusing for fans of either show. God have mercy on Stars Hollow, though, if Hannah and the gang ever decide to spend a weekend there.
Posted January 18 2015 — 11:57 AM EST
- Jay Z on epic Tidal rlaunch: 'We're in this for the right reasons'
- Marilynne Robinson expanding Gilead trilogy: 'People should be prepared to say 'quartet''
- Our perfect 'The Wiz' cast features Broadway stars and Crazy Eyes
- Rolling Stones to tour U.S., reissue 'Sticky Fingers'
- See Martha Stewart, Ron Burgundy and more show up to Justin Bieber roast
- Justified: Watch Raylan's 10 all-time best showdowns
- My Morning Jacket releases spacey "Spring (Among The Living)," second track off upcoming album
- Will Ferrell's 15 greatest movie creations
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus in full bloom: New EW portraits
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Tracee Ellis Ross, Hilary Duff, Scott Eastwood & More!