Well, how about that – if you cobble together a group of Girls clips that don’t include nudity or anybody smoking crack, take away the sound, and set it to Carole King’s “Where You Lead,” HBO’s edgy comedy could totally pass for an old school WB dramedy. It’s not quite The Shining as a gentle family comedy – but the following fake credits sequence is still pretty amusing for fans of either show. God have mercy on Stars Hollow, though, if Hannah and the gang ever decide to spend a weekend there.
Posted November 29 2012 — 9:59 AM EST
- Ranking Shania Twain's 37 singles in honor of her 50th birthday
- 'It Follows' director responds to Tarantino's criticism
- Kelly Clarkson covers Dolly Parton's 'Jolene'
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' cast reveals the players they are surprised got voted in
- Why Kim Dickens almost turned down 'Fear the Walking Dead'
- Quentin Tarantino and Kevin Smith talk about renting porn in new book excerpt
- 5 Seconds of Summer explain how Third Eye Blind influenced their new album
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Where is the cast of 'Can't Hardly Wait' now?
- Emma Watson, Matt Damon, Helena Bonham Carter & More!