It’s a boy for Girls actress Jemima Kirke, 27, and her husband Michael Mosberg. The couple, who already have a 2-year-old daughter, welcomed a son – reportedly named Memphis – Tuesday, Nov. 20.
Posted December 1 2012 — 12:02 PM EST
- 'This Is Us': Ron Cephas Jones on William's fate in 'The Game Plan'
- Sherlock season 4 premiere date revealed
- James Gunn shares photo of the 'Guardians of the Galaxy' and stand-ins
- Bravo stars Jeff Lewis and Gage Edward welcome baby girl
- Taylor Kitsch and Michael Shannon miniseries 'Waco' picked up by Spike
- Katy Perry dances to Taylor Swift verse in Kanye West's 'Famous'
- 'Assassin's Creed' featurette offers new plot teases
- Hillary Clinton Through The Years
- 'Hamilton' Stars Go Old-School for Vintage Portraits
- 'The Walking Dead': Exclusive Season Premiere Storyboards
- 'Gilmore Girls' Trailer: A Deep Dive Into the Return to Stars Hollow
- 15 Ultimate Halloween Movie Picks, From Horror-Loving Actors and Filmmakers
- This Is What the 2001 CMAs Looked Like