Mario Lopez – currently the host of Extra and The X Factor, formerly TV’s A.C. Slater on Saved by the Bell – married his girlfriend, actress Courtney Mazza, in Mexico Saturday. It’s Lopez’ second marriage – his first, to Ali Landry in 2004, was annulled. The event will be featured in a two-hour TLC special, Mario & Courtney’s Wedding Fiesta, on Dec. 8. The couple’s 2-year-old daughter was one of the flower girls; Lopez joked to People that he and Mazza would get to work on expanding their family just after the wedding guests departed.
Posted December 2 2012 — 1:12 PM EST
- What's Playing on Broadway and Beyond
- Kelly Clarkson announces 'Piece by Piece' summer tour
- Hear Ariana Grande on Cashmere Cat's breathy 'Adore'
- Jon Stewart gives Seth Rollins the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt--on WWE Raw
- First look: Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Edward Snowden
- Watch the first gameplay trailer for Harmonix's 'Amplitude'
- Kelly Clarkson + Jimmy Fallon in 11-duet medley