Mario Lopez – currently the host of Extra and The X Factor, formerly TV’s A.C. Slater on Saved by the Bell – married his girlfriend, actress Courtney Mazza, in Mexico Saturday. It’s Lopez’ second marriage – his first, to Ali Landry in 2004, was annulled. The event will be featured in a two-hour TLC special, Mario & Courtney’s Wedding Fiesta, on Dec. 8. The couple’s 2-year-old daughter was one of the flower girls; Lopez joked to People that he and Mazza would get to work on expanding their family just after the wedding guests departed.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- Katie Couric pulls off 'an amazing prank' on James Corden for April Fools' Day: Watch
- From People: Courteney Cox steals Erin Foster's socks in 'Barely Famous' clip
- 'Grey's Anatomy' finale: A kidnapping! A massive earthquake! A crossover!
- 'New Girl' casts Anna George as Cece's mother for season 5
- Grimes to open for Lana Del Rey on Endless Summer Tour
- Rihanna pranks Jimmy Kimmel in his own bed for April Fools' Day: Sneak preview
- 'American Idol' adds a Twitter Fan Save