Sex isn’t the only reason to get the men of Mystic Falls shirtless on The Vampire Diaries (though it’s obviously one of our favorites). Below is our tribute to the TVD writers’ ingenuity in 2012. We thank you.
Posted December 5 2012 — 2:00 PM EST
- Advocacy group criticizes 'The Martian' for changing Asian-American characters
- Julie Plec blogs the season 3 premiere of 'The Originals'
- Luke Evans, Henry Cavill join Nicholas Hoult in 'Sand Castle'
- This new preview of 'Room' will make you want to call your mom
- Julie's Diary: Julie Plec blogs the 'Vampire Diaries' season 7 premiere
- 'Game of Thrones' cast speculates about season 6 (and beyond) at NYCC
- 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' adds a new cast member