Sex isn’t the only reason to get the men of Mystic Falls shirtless on The Vampire Diaries (though it’s obviously one of our favorites). Below is our tribute to the TVD writers’ ingenuity in 2012. We thank you.
Posted December 5 2012 — 2:00 PM EST
- Barack Obama crashes Stephen Colbert's post-Super Bowl 'Late Show'
- Twitter finds unofficial Super Bowl mascot in diarrhea medication ad
- Schick channels 'Transformers' for Super Bowl 50 ad
- Taraji P. Henson confuses Coldplay with Maroon 5: 'Oooooooopppps. Lmao!'
- These are the best Super Bowl 50 halftime show GIFs
- Psylocke swoops in during 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Super Bowl teaser
- See all the movie trailers that aired during Super Bowl 50