Sex isn’t the only reason to get the men of Mystic Falls shirtless on The Vampire Diaries (though it’s obviously one of our favorites). Below is our tribute to the TVD writers’ ingenuity in 2012. We thank you.
Posted December 5 2012 — 2:00 PM EST
- Kanye West scored Kardashian family movies to 'Only One' for Kim's birthday
- 'Once Upon a Time' star says Robin Hood return provides closure
- Jason Sudeikis duets with Harry Connick Jr. as Harry Connick Jr.
- Chris Pine cast in Ava DuVernay's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Julie Chen on 'Big Brother' showmances: 'Go for it!'
- Leonardo DiCaprio to play rock and roll innovator Sam Phillips
- 'Teen Wolf' cast added to EW PopFest lineup