Sex isn’t the only reason to get the men of Mystic Falls shirtless on The Vampire Diaries (though it’s obviously one of our favorites). Below is our tribute to the TVD writers’ ingenuity in 2012. We thank you.
Posted December 5 2012 — 2:00 PM EST
- 'Frozen' musical sets Broadway arrival for 2018
- Will Smith praises 'Fresh Prince' costar Janet Hubert after recent barbs
- Hall & Oates announce summer tour
- New study says female characters increased in 2015's top films
- Keira Knightley in talks to join Will Smith in 'Collateral Beauty'
- Stephen King thinks 'Dark Tower' movie will happen with Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey
- 'The Maltese Falcon' returning to theaters for 75th anniversary