The Dark Knight faces off against his most terrifying villain yet again in next week’s Batman #15. It’s the latest chapter of the “Death of the Family” crossover, which sees the Joker’s predictably gore-splattered return to Gotham City. EW is proud to present four variant covers and the first five pages of the issue. Be sure to check it out when it hits stands next Wednesday!
- George Takei: Nimoy 'the most human person I've ever met'
- Zachary Quinto on Leonard Nimoy: 'a father figure to me'
- Kevin Hart, Will Ferrell in 'Get Hard': Red-band trailer really, REALLY NSFW
- Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's 'Someone New' video
- Vincent D'Onofrio as 'Daredevil' nemesis Wilson Fisk: First Look
- Pharrell talks 'The Voice,' Lionel Richie as adviser
- 'Spider-Man': Drew Goddard as director?