This week’s episode of American Horror Story: Asylum is without a doubt one of the season’s best hours – I’d actually put it up there with “I Am Anne Frank Part 2.” Titled “The Coat Hanger,” the installment serves as a winter finale for the FX hit until it returns in January with four remaining episodes. Now, I don’t want to spoil it all for you AHS fans because it’s that good. But here are 5 teases to prepare you for one of the most bats*** crazy episodes yet…and I mean that in the best way possible.
- Two characters previously missing from the series return in the final moments for a jaw-dropping twist.
- Previously a victim, Sarah Paulson’s Lana turns into a badass heroine.
- Two characters also find themselves impregnated.
- Dylan McDermott returns to the series and, in the opening scene, pays homage to both his role last year, as therapist Ben Harmon, and the horror classic, The Silence of the Lambs.
- One major character is visited by the angel of death at the end of the episode
‘American Horror Story’: Ryan Murphy on Ian McShane’s psycho Santa and the return of Pepper – EXCLUSIVE
Best of 2012 (Behind the Scenes): Naomi Grossman on being cast, transformed into Pepper on ‘American Horror Story: Asylum’
‘American Horror Story’ scoop: See the first image of Dylan McDermott as Bloody Face – PHOTO
Follow Tim on Twitter: @EWTimStack