Like a good midseason finale, the final pre-hiatus episode of The Walking Dead threw several balls into the air and just left them hanging, leaving you to writhe in anguish for a few months. Would the reunited Dixon brothers fight their way out of Woodbury? Could the Grimes Gang turn their prison home into a fortress, to hold off the Governor’s army? And seriously, what’s up with Milton? Well, AMC has just released three videos which offer tantalizing glimpses of the new season. First up: The cast talks about what’s in store for their characters in the season’s final eight episodes. Key revelations: The Governor “literally doesn’t care anymore,” Glenn is in a vengeful mood, and everyone has British accents in real life.
- Nick Jonas in talks to star in 'Jumanji' reboot
- 'The Exorcist' on Fox: Get creeped out by this exclusive key art
- 'Scream Queens': Jerry O'Connell joining season 2 — exclusive
- 'Sesame Street' let go three longtime cast members
- WATCH: Hope Solo champions equality in 'Keeping Score' — exclusive
- Idina Menzel to play Bette Midler's 'Beaches' role for Lifetime
- Jerry Doyle, 'Babylon 5' star, dies