Like a good midseason finale, the final pre-hiatus episode of The Walking Dead threw several balls into the air and just left them hanging, leaving you to writhe in anguish for a few months. Would the reunited Dixon brothers fight their way out of Woodbury? Could the Grimes Gang turn their prison home into a fortress, to hold off the Governor’s army? And seriously, what’s up with Milton? Well, AMC has just released three videos which offer tantalizing glimpses of the new season. First up: The cast talks about what’s in store for their characters in the season’s final eight episodes. Key revelations: The Governor “literally doesn’t care anymore,” Glenn is in a vengeful mood, and everyone has British accents in real life.
- Now's your chance to see 'Mad Max: Fury Road' in IMAX theaters
- Obama to honor Stephen King, Sally Field with National Medals of Arts
- Queen Elizabeth is a huge fan of 'Downton Abbey'
- You can binge all of TNT's new show 'Public Morals' — only on Labor Day weekend
- New 'Batman v Superman' pics show Wonder Woman, the Batmobile
- 'Star Wars: Aftermath': Finding Han Solo for a quick galactic run
- Kanye West sends Taylor Swift flowers after the 2015 VMAs
- Force Friday: See Hasbro's 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' toys
- How three worlds collided for the Shondaland cast shoot: See the exclusive photos
- 8 most polarizing celebrities in 'Dancing With the Stars' history
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- Johnny Depp, Gabrielle Union, Karlie Kloss & More!