Like a good midseason finale, the final pre-hiatus episode of The Walking Dead threw several balls into the air and just left them hanging, leaving you to writhe in anguish for a few months. Would the reunited Dixon brothers fight their way out of Woodbury? Could the Grimes Gang turn their prison home into a fortress, to hold off the Governor’s army? And seriously, what’s up with Milton? Well, AMC has just released three videos which offer tantalizing glimpses of the new season. First up: The cast talks about what’s in store for their characters in the season’s final eight episodes. Key revelations: The Governor “literally doesn’t care anymore,” Glenn is in a vengeful mood, and everyone has British accents in real life.
- TV legend Norman Lear gives 6 strong opinions about American life
- 'Downton Abbey' cast on saying goodbye: 'We didn't want to leave'
- Zayn Malik congratulates One Direction on their ’sick’ new single
- Dr. Dre's new album, 'Compton,' coming Aug. 7
- 'Ghostbusters' cast surprises patients at Boston children's hospital
- Chris Pratt, James Gunn mark 'Guardians of the Galaxy's one-year anniversary
- Kelly Clarkson crushes cover of Miley Cyrus' ‘Wrecking Ball’
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 6: 12 EW exclusive photos
- 10 must-have items from the 'Mad Men' auction: Exclusive
- Stars go back to work! 'Scandal,' 'Arrow,' 'The Good Wife,' more return to set
- Charlie Hunnam and Excalibur glisten in 'King Arthur' first look photos
- Here are the 2015 games we're looking forward to most
- FKA Twigs, Adrian Grenier, Bethenny Frankel and More!