Like a good midseason finale, the final pre-hiatus episode of The Walking Dead threw several balls into the air and just left them hanging, leaving you to writhe in anguish for a few months. Would the reunited Dixon brothers fight their way out of Woodbury? Could the Grimes Gang turn their prison home into a fortress, to hold off the Governor’s army? And seriously, what’s up with Milton? Well, AMC has just released three videos which offer tantalizing glimpses of the new season. First up: The cast talks about what’s in store for their characters in the season’s final eight episodes. Key revelations: The Governor “literally doesn’t care anymore,” Glenn is in a vengeful mood, and everyone has British accents in real life.
- AMC Theatres, CNN partner for 'Blue' and 'Red' election night parties
- Oxford to credit Christopher Marlowe on Shakespeare's 'Henry VI' plays
- Go behind the scenes of 'The Fifth Beatle' in new excerpt
- Pokémon Go gets update, adds limited time Halloween in-game event
- 'This Is Us' preview: See Jack and Rebecca before they had kids
- Hear Dwayne Johnson sing his big 'Moana' song in new clip
- Bobby Vee, 1960s teen idol, dies at 73