Over the last 24 seasons of COPS, we’ve seen just about every kind of troublemaker. Shirtless drug dealer. Shirtless vandal. Shirtless drunk disturber of the peace. But in the season 25 premiere (Saturday at 8 p.m. on Fox), things are getting really wild. For the first time in the show’s history, the police are in hot pursuit of a zebra, which escaped from the property of an exotic animal collector. (It must be guilty of something, given that it’s already in prison stripes.) While the zebra hoofs its way through a residential neighborhood, some brave officers from the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department – along with an animal trainer – try to contain the threat, using everything from a traffic break to a lasso. Will they restore order? Judging from this teaser clip, the answer is not black and white.
Posted December 14 2012 — 1:40 PM EST
- Hailee Steinfeld talks bad haircuts, coming of age in 'Edge of Seventeen'
- 'Underground' adds Aisha Hinds as Harriet Tubman for season 2
- '90210' actress wants actors' ages off casting sites to prevent ageism
- Doug Liman to direct 'Justice League Dark' for Warner Bros.
- PaleyFest: Made in NY to feature 'Daily Show,' 'Homeland,' 'Elementary'
- Hear a never-released George Carlin bit about hating the police
- The Weeknd teases new music
- Flashback to the 2001 'Summer Catch' Premiere
- Fall Movie Preview 2016: 'Fantastic Beasts,' 'Rogue One,' and 76 Other Films
- Flashback to the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards
- See All of EW's Fall Movie Preview Covers
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your comedy nominees are...
- Poppy Awards 2016: Your drama nominees are...