Over the last 24 seasons of COPS, we’ve seen just about every kind of troublemaker. Shirtless drug dealer. Shirtless vandal. Shirtless drunk disturber of the peace. But in the season 25 premiere (Saturday at 8 p.m. on Fox), things are getting really wild. For the first time in the show’s history, the police are in hot pursuit of a zebra, which escaped from the property of an exotic animal collector. (It must be guilty of something, given that it’s already in prison stripes.) While the zebra hoofs its way through a residential neighborhood, some brave officers from the Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department – along with an animal trainer – try to contain the threat, using everything from a traffic break to a lasso. Will they restore order? Judging from this teaser clip, the answer is not black and white.
Posted December 14 2012 — 1:40 PM EST
- 'Being Mary Jane' postmortem: Behind Mark's surprising decision, and what's next
- The first 'Captain America: Civil War' trailer has arrived
- Adele performs 'Hello' with Jimmy Fallon, The Roots, and classroom instruments
- 'Dancing With the Stars': And the winner is...
- Len Goodman is coming back to 'DWTS'
- Casting Net: Ryan Gosling eyed to play Neil Armstrong in biopic
- Trump rivals will get their equal air time on NBC stations