Need more proof that Barack Obama is America’s Cool Dad? Look no further than this photograph, which pictures the Commander-in-Chief getting caught in an imaginary web tossed by a pint-sized Spider-Man – a.k.a. a White House staffer’s son. There’s a lot of good stuff in Time’s Person of the Year package about Obama, but this photo is probably the piece that will get shared the most – it’s already been liked 13,000 times on Facebook and tweeted nearly 3,000 times. You win again, Spider-Man!
- Selma Blair on her 'American Crime Story' role: ‘I happen to love Kris Jenner’
- Hasbro says four more 'Transformers' sequels are on the way
- Emilia Clarke and Jason Momoa had a 'Game of Thrones' reunion
- Lenny Kravitz & James Franco rock out in the new 'Guitar Hero Live' commercial
- Lady Gaga's 'AHS: Hotel' role made her feel 'so alive'
- J.K. Rowling debunks 'Harry Potter' fan theories on Twitter
- Nicolas Cage doesn’t regret turning down 'Lord of the Rings' role