Need more proof that Barack Obama is America’s Cool Dad? Look no further than this photograph, which pictures the Commander-in-Chief getting caught in an imaginary web tossed by a pint-sized Spider-Man – a.k.a. a White House staffer’s son. There’s a lot of good stuff in Time’s Person of the Year package about Obama, but this photo is probably the piece that will get shared the most – it’s already been liked 13,000 times on Facebook and tweeted nearly 3,000 times. You win again, Spider-Man!
- See Sylvester Stallone become Rocky in this ultimate training montage
- See Po uncover the Secret Panda Village in new 'Kung Fu Panda 3' clip
- Setsuko Hara, Japanese screen legend, dies at 95
- Bryan Cranston moved to tears while discussing pivotal 'Breaking Bad' scene
- See photos from 'Arrow'-'The Flash' crossover with 'Legends of Tomorrow'
- Jon Favreau's 'Chef' is going Bollywood
- Eagles of Death Metal discuss Paris attacks in moving interview
- Taraji P. Henson's Biggest Moments in 2015
- Holiday Gift Guide: For the TV Fanatic
- 19 TV Families That Will Make You Thankful for Yours
- Literature's 8 Most Dysfunctional Thanksgiving Dinners
- 'Captain America: Civil War': Decoding the New Trailer
- EW's Entertainers of the Year pick their Entertainers of the Year