Need more proof that Barack Obama is America’s Cool Dad? Look no further than this photograph, which pictures the Commander-in-Chief getting caught in an imaginary web tossed by a pint-sized Spider-Man – a.k.a. a White House staffer’s son. There’s a lot of good stuff in Time’s Person of the Year package about Obama, but this photo is probably the piece that will get shared the most – it’s already been liked 13,000 times on Facebook and tweeted nearly 3,000 times. You win again, Spider-Man!
- 'Will & Grace' is back! Get a first look at the special reunion
- Ryan Murphy says The WB was 'very homophobic' during 'Popular'
- 'Big Brother: Over the Top' announces 12 new houseguests
- Kid Cudi's new album will feature Pharrell, Willow Smith, more
- Trump vs. Clinton debate: 8 things that could change everything
- 'Chicago P.D.' sneak peek: Lindsay declares her love for Halstead
- WATCH: The story behind the $250 sci-fi film 'Phobe' — exclusive video