(Charles Eshelman/Getty Images)
Posted December 20 2012 — 4:27 PM EST
Jean-Ralphio may be one of a kind, but we’re about to meet his twin sister on Parks and Recreation: Jenny Slate will guest-star in at least one episode as the same-age sibling of Ben Schwartz’s high-octane blowhard, EW has learned.
The former Saturday Night Live cast member plays Mona Lisa (!), who is hired by Tom (Aziz Ansari) as a salesperson at his new Rent-A-Swag store. Like her brother, she’s not exactly a model worker.
Slate, who had a recurring role on Bored to Death, also guested this year on Girls and Raising Hope. Her Parks episode will air later in season 5, which has featured such recognizable faces as Vice President Joe Biden, Christie Brinkley, and Lucy Lawless.
- Kanye West calls out Taylor, Amber in wide-ranging VMAs speech
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' showrunner explains latest twist
- 'Power': Lela Loren on filming FBI interrogation scenes
- Calvin Harris wins Best Male Video VMA over Drake and Kanye West
- Future makes VMAs debut with help from Michael Phelps
- Michael Phelps was listening to Future at the Olympics
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj reenact a spin class at VMAs