(Charles Eshelman/Getty Images)
Posted December 20 2012 — 4:27 PM EST
Jean-Ralphio may be one of a kind, but we’re about to meet his twin sister on Parks and Recreation: Jenny Slate will guest-star in at least one episode as the same-age sibling of Ben Schwartz’s high-octane blowhard, EW has learned.
The former Saturday Night Live cast member plays Mona Lisa (!), who is hired by Tom (Aziz Ansari) as a salesperson at his new Rent-A-Swag store. Like her brother, she’s not exactly a model worker.
Slate, who had a recurring role on Bored to Death, also guested this year on Girls and Raising Hope. Her Parks episode will air later in season 5, which has featured such recognizable faces as Vice President Joe Biden, Christie Brinkley, and Lucy Lawless.
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt