(Charles Eshelman/Getty Images)
Posted December 20 2012 — 4:27 PM EST
Jean-Ralphio may be one of a kind, but we’re about to meet his twin sister on Parks and Recreation: Jenny Slate will guest-star in at least one episode as the same-age sibling of Ben Schwartz’s high-octane blowhard, EW has learned.
The former Saturday Night Live cast member plays Mona Lisa (!), who is hired by Tom (Aziz Ansari) as a salesperson at his new Rent-A-Swag store. Like her brother, she’s not exactly a model worker.
Slate, who had a recurring role on Bored to Death, also guested this year on Girls and Raising Hope. Her Parks episode will air later in season 5, which has featured such recognizable faces as Vice President Joe Biden, Christie Brinkley, and Lucy Lawless.
- Michael B. Jordan: Why I’m Torching the Color Line
- Jon Bon Jovi wrote a new song for the Rutgers' class of 2015
- Nicki Minaj drops 'The Night Is Still Young' video on Tidal
- TLC yanks '19 Kids and Counting' reruns
- Kanye West's 'All Day' gets misheard lyrics video from Joe Mande
- Robert De Niro to grads: 'You're f---ed'
- Kurt Sutter's new series a go at FX
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' First Look: 7 photos from the set
- Cannes 2015: What's buzzing in film and fashion (so far)
- 'Survivor': Meet 20 alums you picked for a 'Second Chance'
- Ellie Kemper, more faces of the 2015 Webby Awards
- Summer Music Preview 2015: 10 hottest tours
- George Clooney, Meghan Trainor, Pharrell & Zoë and More!