Dane DeHaan says that his road to becoming an actor started when he was a tot ”playing dress-up — always as superheroes.” So it’s fitting that he leaped to stardom this year by playing an alienated teen who gets superpowers in Chronicle. And among his many projects for 2013 is the sequel to The Amazing Spider-Man, in which he will appear as Peter Parker’s best friend, Harry Osborn. Says DeHaan, 26: ”The fact that everything has come full circle and I get to play superhero dress-up for a living is a dream come true.” A dream in which, yes, he even gets to fly.
Posted December 21 2012 — 12:00 AM EST
- Drake is releasing more new music in December
- Charlie Puth cancels remainder of tour due to sickness
- Universal Studios Japan is getting an entire 'Minions'-themed area
- President Obama dances to 'Hotline Bling' with Usher, Janelle Monáe
- Bradley Cooper visited Lady Gaga on the set of 'Saturday Night Live'
- Viola Davis to campaign in supporting actress category for 'Fences'
- DJ Khaled documented his son's birth on Snapchat