Dane DeHaan says that his road to becoming an actor started when he was a tot ”playing dress-up — always as superheroes.” So it’s fitting that he leaped to stardom this year by playing an alienated teen who gets superpowers in Chronicle. And among his many projects for 2013 is the sequel to The Amazing Spider-Man, in which he will appear as Peter Parker’s best friend, Harry Osborn. Says DeHaan, 26: ”The fact that everything has come full circle and I get to play superhero dress-up for a living is a dream come true.” A dream in which, yes, he even gets to fly.
Posted December 21 2012 — 12:00 AM EST
- Nicolas Cage to star in parental thriller 'Mom and Dad'
- 'The Originals' boss on the casting change you may have missed
- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO: Ryan Reynolds on his acerbic antihero 'Deadpool'
- Universal wins film rights for 'Gone Girl' author's ghost story 'The Grownup'
- Julie's Diary: 'Vampire Diaries' boss breaks down Damon's big fight scene
- Inside Disneyland's magical Dream Suite
- Oscars 2016: Michael B. Jordan, Daisy Ridley, Cate Blanchett join presenters