Dane DeHaan says that his road to becoming an actor started when he was a tot ”playing dress-up — always as superheroes.” So it’s fitting that he leaped to stardom this year by playing an alienated teen who gets superpowers in Chronicle. And among his many projects for 2013 is the sequel to The Amazing Spider-Man, in which he will appear as Peter Parker’s best friend, Harry Osborn. Says DeHaan, 26: ”The fact that everything has come full circle and I get to play superhero dress-up for a living is a dream come true.” A dream in which, yes, he even gets to fly.
Posted December 21 2012 — 12:00 AM EST
- Nicolas Cage doesn’t regret turning down 'Lord of the Rings' role
- Why Kate Winslet was nervous to meet the real Joanna Hoffman for 'Steve Jobs'
- See Taylor Swift and Charli XCX perform 'Boom Clap' in Toronto
- See 'The Night Before' stars spoof 'Big' in new clip
- Box office report: 'The Martian' lifts off with $55 million
- 'Miley Cyrus and Her Dead Petz' tour details revealed
- Visit the 'Miracle' town in new 'The Leftovers' season 2 teasers