Dane DeHaan says that his road to becoming an actor started when he was a tot ”playing dress-up — always as superheroes.” So it’s fitting that he leaped to stardom this year by playing an alienated teen who gets superpowers in Chronicle. And among his many projects for 2013 is the sequel to The Amazing Spider-Man, in which he will appear as Peter Parker’s best friend, Harry Osborn. Says DeHaan, 26: ”The fact that everything has come full circle and I get to play superhero dress-up for a living is a dream come true.” A dream in which, yes, he even gets to fly.
Posted December 21 2012 — 12:00 AM EST
- James Bay adds some tambourine to Rihanna, Kanye West's 'FourFiveSeconds'
- Constance Wu of 'Fresh Off the Boat' opens up about the show's controversial start
- Bill Cosby accuser tells her story
- Kelela and Arca team up for the gorgeous future-R&B track 'A Message'
- Elizabeth Henstridge talks 'Agents of SHIELD'...while playing 'Mario Kart'
- Modest Mouse share 'Of Course We Know,' announce tour dates
- Jon Stewart gives WWE foe the 'Daily Shoe'--below the belt