Dane DeHaan says that his road to becoming an actor started when he was a tot ”playing dress-up — always as superheroes.” So it’s fitting that he leaped to stardom this year by playing an alienated teen who gets superpowers in Chronicle. And among his many projects for 2013 is the sequel to The Amazing Spider-Man, in which he will appear as Peter Parker’s best friend, Harry Osborn. Says DeHaan, 26: ”The fact that everything has come full circle and I get to play superhero dress-up for a living is a dream come true.” A dream in which, yes, he even gets to fly.
Posted December 21 2012 — 12:00 AM EST
- Kristen Stewart on relationship: ‘I'm just really in love with my girlfriend’
- 'Ithaca' trailer: Meg Ryan, Tom Hanks reunite in her directorial debut
- 'MacGyver': Tristin Mays joins the CBS reboot as series regular
- 'Gilmore Girls': Lorelai and Rory talk Amy Schumer in first trailer
- Netflix sets 'Gilmore Girls' premiere date
- 'Awkward' star Beau Mirchoff joins 'Flatliners' reboot
- Weekend Update team pokes fun at Bernie Sanders supporters at DNC
- 'Planet of the Apes': See the Famous Faces Behind the Makeup
- Toronto Film Festival 2016: See First Look Images From This Year's Lineup
- 'One Tree Hill': Where Are They Now?
- 'Little Miss Sunshine': Where Are They Now?
- 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child': 22 Magical Photos
- Comic-Con 2016: Celebs at the Biggest Day 4 Panels