Dane DeHaan says that his road to becoming an actor started when he was a tot ”playing dress-up — always as superheroes.” So it’s fitting that he leaped to stardom this year by playing an alienated teen who gets superpowers in Chronicle. And among his many projects for 2013 is the sequel to The Amazing Spider-Man, in which he will appear as Peter Parker’s best friend, Harry Osborn. Says DeHaan, 26: ”The fact that everything has come full circle and I get to play superhero dress-up for a living is a dream come true.” A dream in which, yes, he even gets to fly.
Posted December 21 2012 — 12:00 AM EST
- 'Queen of Katwe' story inspired Alicia Keys to write a new song
- Sebastian Stan joins Steven Soderbergh's heist film 'Logan Lucky'
- Three Rounds: Sunday Funday with the cast of 'You're the Worst'
- Teyana Taylor, star of Kanye West's 'Fade' video, cast in VH1's 'The Breaks'
- 'Phantasm: Remastered' poster: The Tall Man gets a grip
- WATCH: Here's your exclusive first look at 'Project Runway' season 15
- Marvel Tsum Tsums go from plush to digital in new mobile game
- 11 of the Best 'Mister Rogers' Neighborhood' Guest Stars
- 'Easy': 12 Exclusive First Look Photos
- First Look: Jyn Erso Toys from 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story'
- Darth Vader, Voldemort, and 7 Other Pop Culture Comparisons to Donald Trump
- Celebrity Professors: See Stars Who Make the Grade
- 55 Books to Read This Fall