Dane DeHaan says that his road to becoming an actor started when he was a tot ”playing dress-up — always as superheroes.” So it’s fitting that he leaped to stardom this year by playing an alienated teen who gets superpowers in Chronicle. And among his many projects for 2013 is the sequel to The Amazing Spider-Man, in which he will appear as Peter Parker’s best friend, Harry Osborn. Says DeHaan, 26: ”The fact that everything has come full circle and I get to play superhero dress-up for a living is a dream come true.” A dream in which, yes, he even gets to fly.
Posted December 21 2012 — 12:00 AM EST
- Oliver Sacks, famed neurologist and author, dies at 82
- See Jessica Simpson and Tracee Ellis Ross' glamorous 'sister' photo
- Kanye West to perform '808s & Heartbreak' in full at Hollywood Bowl
- 5 shows to watch now that 'Hannibal' is over
- Taylor Swift and Avril Lavigne performed 'Complicated' on 1989 tour
- 'Survivor' players on the most shameless thing they did for fan votes
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- 24 Movies With Great Opening Scenes
- 'Survivor: Cambodia—Second Chance' Cast Photos Revealed!
- Demi Lovato, Nicki Minaj, Bill Murray, Bruce Willis and More!