Dane DeHaan says that his road to becoming an actor started when he was a tot ”playing dress-up — always as superheroes.” So it’s fitting that he leaped to stardom this year by playing an alienated teen who gets superpowers in Chronicle. And among his many projects for 2013 is the sequel to The Amazing Spider-Man, in which he will appear as Peter Parker’s best friend, Harry Osborn. Says DeHaan, 26: ”The fact that everything has come full circle and I get to play superhero dress-up for a living is a dream come true.” A dream in which, yes, he even gets to fly.
Posted December 21 2012 — 12:00 AM EST
- Amazon defends making a TV show with Woody Allen
- Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale are divorcing
- 'Supergirl' taps Jenna Dewan-Tatum as Lucy Lane
- Jenny Slate declares 'Climate Deniers Be Cray!' in new video
- Kevin Bacon talks 'Cop Car': 'I'm numb to s--- blowing up'
- 'Game of Thrones' recasts familiar role with 'Exorcist' star
- 'Jem and the Holograms' tribute album out this week