Hannah oversharing, Jessa casually offending everyone around her, Marnie hating that her absence hasn’t ruined Charlie, two girls in a bathtub blowing snot and laughing about urine, lots of Elijah, and but a glimpse of Shoshanna. Yes, ladies and gents, it’s the new trailer for the second season of Girls, which returns to HBO Jan. 13. Whether you view the show as a candid exploration of 20-somethings struggling to find a place in the world or a weekly dose of spoiled brats whining about white people problems, let’s just agree that pop culture is simply more interesting with Girls in it. Check it out below:
Posted December 24 2012 — 10:48 AM EST
- Wes Craven's 5 most twistedly influential films
- A$AP Rocky brings 'L$D' to the VMAs
- Celebrity reactions to Kanye West's MTV VMAs speech
- Miley Cyrus announces new album during VMAs performance
- 'Bad Blood' wins Video of the Year at the MTV VMAs
- The most GIF-able moments from this year's MTV VMAs
- 'I Am Cait' recap: 'The Dating Game'
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- 17 photos of people you forgot hung out at the VMAs
- Khloé & Kris, Elsa & Chris, Rihanna and More!