Hannah oversharing, Jessa casually offending everyone around her, Marnie hating that her absence hasn’t ruined Charlie, two girls in a bathtub blowing snot and laughing about urine, lots of Elijah, and but a glimpse of Shoshanna. Yes, ladies and gents, it’s the new trailer for the second season of Girls, which returns to HBO Jan. 13. Whether you view the show as a candid exploration of 20-somethings struggling to find a place in the world or a weekly dose of spoiled brats whining about white people problems, let’s just agree that pop culture is simply more interesting with Girls in it. Check it out below:
Posted January 17 2015 — 11:26 PM EST
- 'Suicide Squad': First Look at rogues' gallery in costume
- 'Game of Thrones': Carice van Houten talks nude scenes, the Red Woman's agenda (spoiler-free)
- 'Star Wars': 'Force Awakens' toys in Sept.
- J.K. Rowling apologizes to fans for a 'Harry Potter' character's death
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' earns $187.7M at weekend box office, second-best U.S. debut ever
- Spice Girls reunite at David Beckham's birthday
- 'Pitch Perfect 2' costume designer's fashion notes
- Mourning after: Best TV episodes after a key character died
- NSYNC hair, revisited on 'It's Gonna Be May' meme day
- 'Outlander' sweats details so Lallybroch feels like home
- 'Grey's Anatomy': How 10 characters/actors exited the show
- Halle Berry & Goldie Hawn, Plus Diddy, Melissa McCarthy & More!