Hannah oversharing, Jessa casually offending everyone around her, Marnie hating that her absence hasn’t ruined Charlie, two girls in a bathtub blowing snot and laughing about urine, lots of Elijah, and but a glimpse of Shoshanna. Yes, ladies and gents, it’s the new trailer for the second season of Girls, which returns to HBO Jan. 13. Whether you view the show as a candid exploration of 20-somethings struggling to find a place in the world or a weekly dose of spoiled brats whining about white people problems, let’s just agree that pop culture is simply more interesting with Girls in it. Check it out below:
Posted December 24 2012 — 10:48 AM EST
- 'Supergirl': That big casualty 'weighs heavy' on Kara
- J.K. Simmons and Julie Delpy lead 'The Bachelors'
- Robert Schwentke drops out as director of final 'Divergent' film, 'Ascendant'
- Will Smith's 'Collateral Beauty' will go head-to-head with 'Rogue One'
- See 100 years of zombie evolution in time-lapse video
- Matt LeBlanc sitcom 'I'm Not Your Friend' gets pilot, series commitment at CBS
- 'The Magicians' postmortem: Does Julia regret nearly killing Quentin?