Ryan Murphy – creator of Glee, American Horror Story, and The New Normal – welcomed a son on Christmas Eve morning. The first-time father and his husband David Miller named the baby Logan Phineas Miller Murphy and sent a photo of the little one peeking out of a stocking to family and friends, according to E!
Posted December 26 2012 — 3:28 PM EST
- Marvel releases prequel comic for 'Jessica Jones' series
- Stephen Colbert targets Chinese millennials on 'The Late Show'
- Meet the voice of Disney’s newest princess in 'Moana'
- Nina Dobrev speaks Bulgarian on the 'Late Late Show'
- Pop-country singer Billy Joe Royal dead at 73
- Aaron Sorkin on 'Steve Jobs' portrayal: 'This movie is not a biopic'
- Ariana Grande and 'Victorious' co-star Liz Gillies post kissing video 'by accident'