It’s good to be a King: Nathan Followill and his wife, singer/songwriter Jessie Baylin, welcomed daughter Violet Marlowe Followill on Wednesday in Nashville, People reports. She is the couple’s first child. Followill – the drummer for Kings of Leon – and Bayin were married in November 2009.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- See all the names Kurt Cobain considered for Nirvana
- Just in time for hump day, Charlie Puth shares sexy 'Marvin Gaye' video with Meghan Trainor
- Morgan Spurlock 'shed a little tear' when Zayn Malik left
- Clint Eastwood circling Richard Jewell project
- Avril Lavigne: 'I thought I was dying'
- 'Salem' season 2 trailer: The 'war from hell' is just beginning
- Aaron Berg to write 'G.I. Joe 3' script