It’s good to be a King: Nathan Followill and his wife, singer/songwriter Jessie Baylin, welcomed daughter Violet Marlowe Followill on Wednesday in Nashville, People reports. She is the couple’s first child. Followill – the drummer for Kings of Leon – and Bayin were married in November 2009.
Posted December 27 2012 — 1:06 PM EST
- Bob Saget joins 'Fuller House,' says John Stamos in a tweet
- 'Wayward Pines' boss Chad Hodge talks episode 3: The Terrence Howard hymnal you didn't hear
- National Spelling Bee announces two champions
- '19 Kids & Counting' nix: Hulu exec says...
- Mariah Carey: 'Idol' was 'worst experience of my life'
- Kristen Bell live tweets her mistaken UberPool ride
- Casting Net: B.J. Novak joins Michael Keaton's 'The Founder,' Will Forte boards Key & Peele comedy