It’s good to be a King: Nathan Followill and his wife, singer/songwriter Jessie Baylin, welcomed daughter Violet Marlowe Followill on Wednesday in Nashville, People reports. She is the couple’s first child. Followill – the drummer for Kings of Leon – and Bayin were married in November 2009.
Posted December 27 2012 — 1:06 PM EST
- See Ryan Reynolds give Conan O’Brien a massage as Deadpool (with panda tears)
- Kevin Bacon campaigns for more male nudity in Hollywood in mock PSA
- See the red band trailer for Ryan Reynolds' 'Deadpool'
- 'Playing House' season 2 premiere react: Did you find the BFFs' return 'totes kewl'?
- 'SYTYCD' mentor blog: Travis Wall on that 'uncomfortable' Twitter save
- Casting Net: Will Smith replaces Hugh Jackman in 'Collateral Beauty'
- 9 spoilers on 'Grey’s Anatomy,' 'Scandal,' 'Murder'