My apartment! No just kidding. But that is home to “the most-photographed television screen on EW.com in 2012.” Slightly different/just as important category. If your next guess on the Instagram winner was “the Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) ท่าอากาศยานสุวรรณภูมิ in Bangkok, Thailand,” then you are…..
Here’s the Top 10 Instagram spots of the year:
- Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) in Bangkok, Thailand
- Siam Paragon (สยามพารากอน) shopping mall in Bangkok, Thailand
- Disneyland Park in Anaheim, California
- Times Square in New York City
- AT&T Park in San Francisco
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX)
- Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles
- Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Staples Center in Los Angeles
- Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles
Are you all loving Instagram or do you think you’re losing steam? I gotta be honest and say I think I’m just getting started! The Thai teenagers and other cool kids can move onto the next big thing and leave me here. I really don’t care.
I WOULD however like to propose a new Instagram rule for 2013: NO INTERNET SCREENGRABS. Gah, they’re almost as bad of photos of my TV.
Now if you’ll excuse me I need to book a trip to Thailand to try and get more followers.
What was your most-Instagrammed place of 2012? Don’t say your computer!