There’s a new addition coming to Bravo’s Housewives family: Real Housewives of Atlanta star Phaedra Parks and her husband, Apollo Nida, are expecting their second child, according to People. Parks, an entertainment lawyer, married personal trainer Nida in 2009; a year later, the couple welcomed son Ayden. The couple has also collaborated on a fitness DVD called Phine Body. Real Housewives of Atlanta’s fifth season is currently airing on Bravo.
Posted January 18 2015 — 5:51 AM EST
- 'It Follows': The story behind the score
- Nick Jonas talks hosting the 2015 Kids' Choice Awards, his new image and that Kanye West cover
- Ben Stiller's little-known punk rocker past comes to light
- 'Barely Lethal' R rating overturned
- 'New Yorker' editor David Remnick defends Lena Dunham's 'dog or Jewish boyfriend' piece
- WWE Studios boss talks Gene Simmons horror movie deal: 'Expect the unexpected'
- 'Grey's Anatomy': 10 years, 20 defining moments
- 'Batman v. Superman' character portraits: Like the looks?
- 'American Crime Story' cast: Think each actor looks the part?
- Double trouble: Movie/TV characters who fight themselves
- Patricia Field on 5 costume gigs before she got 'Younger'
- Katy Perry, Kenny & Taylor, Josh Peck and More!