There’s a new addition coming to Bravo’s Housewives family: Real Housewives of Atlanta star Phaedra Parks and her husband, Apollo Nida, are expecting their second child, according to People. Parks, an entertainment lawyer, married personal trainer Nida in 2009; a year later, the couple welcomed son Ayden. The couple has also collaborated on a fitness DVD called Phine Body. Real Housewives of Atlanta’s fifth season is currently airing on Bravo.
Posted December 28 2012 — 3:34 PM EST
- Kanye West announces new album title
- 'SNL' react: Your quick take on Dakota Johnson and Alabama Shakes?
- 'Parks and Rec': On set for the final day
- John Green's 'Alaska' scriptwriters set
- Craig Ferguson set for ABC comedy pilot
- Will Smith back in 'Focus': What critics said
- 'The Red Road's Jason Momoa on season 2 and when we can expect Aquaman in action
- 20 TV series that nailed it with their very first scenes
- 'Last Man on Earth' guys salute inspirations
- 'Empire': New EW cast portraits and behind-the-scenes photos
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Sizing up the season 20 cast
- 'Parks' 2017: What we embrace/dread in world of tomorrow
- Susan Sarandon, Prince William and More!