On Jan. 1, TLC premieres the four-part series Totally T-Boz, which chronicles the comeback of Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins of the girl group TLC (“No Scrubs,” “Unpretty,” and “Waterfalls”). Below, we’ve got your first look at the show’s cold open and title song in which T-Boz, a single mother to 12-year-old daughter Chase, breaks down her life since the death of Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes – a divorce, a brain tumor that robbed her of her speech, sight, hearing, and balance, and an ongoing battle with Sickle Cell – and how she plans to reinvent herself.
- Grimes to open for Lana Del Rey on Endless Summer Tour
- Rihanna pranks Jimmy Kimmel in his own bed for April Fools' Day: Sneak preview
- 'American Idol' adds a Twitter Fan Save
- Jim Norton backs Trevor Noah: TIME essay
- Producer Jason Blum talks about the new Joel Edgerton-Jason Bateman thriller 'The Gift'
- See all the names Kurt Cobain considered for Nirvana