On Jan. 1, TLC premieres the four-part series Totally T-Boz, which chronicles the comeback of Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins of the girl group TLC (“No Scrubs,” “Unpretty,” and “Waterfalls”). Below, we’ve got your first look at the show’s cold open and title song in which T-Boz, a single mother to 12-year-old daughter Chase, breaks down her life since the death of Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes – a divorce, a brain tumor that robbed her of her speech, sight, hearing, and balance, and an ongoing battle with Sickle Cell – and how she plans to reinvent herself.
- The 7 hardest debate punches
- Donald Trump slams Rosie O'Donnell during debate
- Dictionary calls out Trump for saying 'braggadocious' during debate
- Trump-Clinton debate: Celebs react
- 'Law & Order: SVU' producer dings Donald Trump during debate
- Drake's 'Views' is first album to hit 1 billion streams on Apple Music
- Leslie Jones is live-tweeting the Clinton-Trump presidential debate