On Jan. 1, TLC premieres the four-part series Totally T-Boz, which chronicles the comeback of Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins of the girl group TLC (“No Scrubs,” “Unpretty,” and “Waterfalls”). Below, we’ve got your first look at the show’s cold open and title song in which T-Boz, a single mother to 12-year-old daughter Chase, breaks down her life since the death of Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes – a divorce, a brain tumor that robbed her of her speech, sight, hearing, and balance, and an ongoing battle with Sickle Cell – and how she plans to reinvent herself.
- 'Wayward Pines' exec producer Chad Hodge explains Ethan's evolution
- 'Graceland' costar Vanessa Ferlito breaks down 'Chester Cheeto' and Charlie's big lie
- Sean Combs UCLA fight: No felony charge
- Casting Net: Mark Wahlberg, Peter Berg to reteam for 'Mile 22'
- Channing Tatum is 21 and adorable in this video from Fashion Week 2002
- Taylor Swift's '1989' leads Nielsen's mid-year charts, naturally
- Disney princes get a Magic Mike makeover