On Jan. 1, TLC premieres the four-part series Totally T-Boz, which chronicles the comeback of Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins of the girl group TLC (“No Scrubs,” “Unpretty,” and “Waterfalls”). Below, we’ve got your first look at the show’s cold open and title song in which T-Boz, a single mother to 12-year-old daughter Chase, breaks down her life since the death of Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes – a divorce, a brain tumor that robbed her of her speech, sight, hearing, and balance, and an ongoing battle with Sickle Cell – and how she plans to reinvent herself.
- Prince announces three-day Labor Day party ahead of album release
- ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween: Who's joining Harry Potter and Batman?
- Christian Slater weighs in on 'Mr. Robot' twist and season finale
- 'Mr. Robot' finale postmortem: Creator Sam Esmail answers burning questions
- 'iZombie' season 2 trailer teases what (or who) is on the menu for Liv Moore
- Casting Net: Mad Men star Jessica Pare cast in Lovesick
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' star Amanda Peterson's cause of death was an overdose
- All the VMAs 2015 performances graded
- VMAs 2015 Red Carpet: See All the Looks!
- 16 TV characters who stuck around longer than expected
- Behind Lady Gaga's killer look in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'
- 'American Horror Story: Hotel' First Look: 11 EW exclusive photos
- The A List Ladies, Jake Gyllenhaal, Anna & Jane and More!