On Jan. 1, TLC premieres the four-part series Totally T-Boz, which chronicles the comeback of Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins of the girl group TLC (“No Scrubs,” “Unpretty,” and “Waterfalls”). Below, we’ve got your first look at the show’s cold open and title song in which T-Boz, a single mother to 12-year-old daughter Chase, breaks down her life since the death of Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes – a divorce, a brain tumor that robbed her of her speech, sight, hearing, and balance, and an ongoing battle with Sickle Cell – and how she plans to reinvent herself.
- 'Power': Actress Lela Loren explains how wild scenes were shot
- Justin Timberlake is still doing the Carlton at golf tournaments
- 'The Magicians' season 2: See the premiere's first scene
- Comic-Con: See photos from the Harley Quinn costume contest
- 16 can't-miss Comic-Con Boomerangs from EW's Instagram account
- '24: Legacy' exists in same Jack Bauer universe
- 'Sherlock' Comic-Con panel reveals three key names to tease season 4